Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

as usual she started asking all sorts of questions and one of them was the above and typically of us we went on one only to find out 5 min later that the man in question had them both. Now she won’t talk to us she thinks we are judgemental and shallow, acting like she has never meet us before…. Anyhow where do you stand?

Aww, dont you hate it when friends do that? :D Not long ago, a friend of mine asked what I think of men who put their hands on their women. " Nothing hard. I mean little pushing and grabbing" she said. My other friend and I went off the handle. We went as far as blaming the female for allowing to be abused like that. Then one day, the "sweet,kind, romantic, awsome" boyfriend whom we all used envy beat the crap out of her :mad: :mad: . We picked her up face swollen, eyes red and bruises everywhere. When we asked her why she didnt confide in us, she said "when I hypothecially asked, you girls were so judgemental and harsh that I didnt want you guys to think I was weak," and of course we went, "but we would never judged YOU!" From then on, everytime a friend asks me a hypothecial question, I hold my tongue and I ask them their opinion ;)

No to the NO on both. I'm as shallow as they come when it comes to looks :( .

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL @ As shallow as they come.

P.s. How does a “Boyfriend” get so comfortable that he beats her? :eek: :eek: Somethings maskaaxda iimaa gaalan at all. Did she go back and kill the ********* ******* ****** or set her male relatives and the dog on him?? It should make her feel a little better. redface.gif

Nope. At first, she wanted to press charges. And he was a fiancee so the family found out. She doesnt have an older brother and decided against male relatives getting involved because they were against his qabiil to begin with so it could get really ugly.

^^ Afro, ma kan oo kalaad rabtaa inaan noqdo, tahluuka aa tahay runti

Our own ron coleman

Oh, My god. Disgusting. I once went out with this Somali body-builder dude who looks just like that but with a prettier face. I met him at the gym and he wouldn’t take no for answer. He had weird schedule and all he talked about was getting down to 6% body fat and competing. Then, one day I saw him eat and it was Ramadan! I confronted him and he told me that he only FASTS every other day so that his metabolism wouldn’t go down and he wouldn’t skim on his routine :rolleyes: . That was it for me :eek: .

Aaliyyah   

Chocolate, am glad that the brother was looking out for his looks. But, one shouldn't take it to that extreme level. Relgion comes before everything, So many people underestimate fasting and come up with weird excuses. inshallah Allah swt will guide him to the right path.

I hope everything worked out for your girl

wa salaamu alaikum

---------------------

ist2_2608623_somalia_flag_with_clip.jpg

Not that I didnt appriciate the body ;) . He was certainly an eye candy ;) . I'm shallow.I just accepted the date because of his looks(never talked to a bodybuilder before so it was euphoric icon_razz.gif ). But I thought if I heard one more word about bodyfat and protein, I was gonna scream :mad:

NGONGE   

CL: Oh girls I saw the prettiest little man you can ever dream of. He was within my budget too. But he was a bit too baggy in the chest area and the hips.

Airhead friends: Was he? Well that wont go well with your figure. Shame!

CL: True. It's a real shame. But, girls, he really was something.

Airhead friends: Can't you get him anyway and see if you can resize the problem areas?

CL: You think it can be done? I tell you girls, it truly was the prettiest little black number you can ever have.

Airhead friends: Of course you can. Either do it yourself or insist that you are not having it unless the adjustments are made.

CL: I think I am going to do that. But I am warning you all now, no borrowing is allowed.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

*havin mental image of Buuxo oo mudac ku mudeeso Koolo*

Don't get all excited now for nothing yaa Nuunka...

Buuxo   

^lool. Oh my God did i tell you. I saw the most elegent & nomadic looking odey in my lil suburb.No Jokes ,he was wearing all white (hidiyo dhaqan & with a stick/bakoorad) I was taking money from an Atm, I could see him walking so gracefully w/o a care in world ,saying greeting to all these cadaan people. And then he saw me taking glance at him, and says " Asalamu calykum ,Adeer seetahay" ..i was like wow he is somali ..coolio. Damn he was just so gangsta looking.I think he is new to my surburb, recently arrived.

KK,lol..qodqodinteeyda iyo fagfaginta iska daaa ee warka iisii sxbeey.

Nuune,LOL..Give me the mudeec plz...KK war ma soo wadee aan maskaxdeed pickgareeyey.Camal la'aanta iiheeyso waad ujeeda.lol.