Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

Malika   

^Good lord,you do not want him to explain that do you?

CL.I am assuming you all made nasty comments about menboobs/hips hence why your friend is avoiding you lot..She is just hurt that you lot look down on her choice,so why not approach her and tell her that it is what makes her happy that you all want..if its the manboom/hips man or else.

As for the manboob/hips its sure is better then man with big butt[miskiin]

Abtigiis   

I agree with KK. That is why I thought first when I saw the question- Caruurnimo. But again, is it not carrur that we are required to enlighten?

I have the feeling the girl who seeks the approval is none other than CL, by the way.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I second Dhubad. But i think even the manboobs is not OK. It constricts adequate performance. I mean if he is loaded there, to what extent can he lift himslef up and down, without causing fatal injuries when landing?
:D:D

:D:D

First of all, he is not an airplane, so no landing, unless crash landing
:D
Ngonge I made a mistake. I was talking about man with big butts, as Malika said now. I think my comments is more for this ones than the ones with curved hips.

By the way, don't cover the book by the looks. The same shapeless man may turn out to be the sweetest provider in other departments. :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I thought,the size of the wallet mattered most?

When did women become the shallow hals that men were accused of?

they are, they just manage to get past it quicker. Wey isku khasbaan if necessary. LoL.

Abtigiis   

Faarax

That the girl following the butty-but-money-man is not saying so, doesn't mean she is oblivious to his akward wriggle. It means she is ignoring it for higher gains. Economic rationality.

Explain what?@malika

And yes we did, we wouldn’t be good friends if we didn’t and she knows it. I mean we are comfortable bunch to make fun of each others and being mean to ones new beau is part of the territory especially when they have defaults; seriously we all have chickens that are going to come home to roast one day and believe me she will relish when the day comes. But that’s besides the point she will get over it because she always does and we all well when it happens to us, but the point is the man has boobs/hips that sway when he moves (you should have seen our faces when he stood up to pay/omg he even paid for us god bless his dear socks) and I reckon it’s a B cup even though someone else is swearing to a C (we are contemplating she puts her hand on it to weight it or even hand him her bra and see how it hangs)

Anyhow- you still haven’t answered the question my dear so stop dancing around and just vomit it will’yah.

AT&T- seriously.

FB- come on seriously, are women suppose to trade in bra secrets and magic knickers with their men now?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

KK- Stop circumnavigating the question as well and answer it where do you stand on the issue of manboobs and manhips?

As long as we are not sharing bras or baanjiyeer (bodyshaper), I have no problem with it... :D

This reminds me of another friend who briefly dated a guy who was a little on the heavy side...When she broke-up with him, asked why as he was a nice dude...'Naa iga tag, in my relationships, there can only be one with a large waist and that better be me...Nin caloosha kahoreyso muxuu iisheegi karaa, hadaan rabo wax ixanta xanteeyo maan feather soo gato'... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Faarax

That the girl following the butty-but-money-man is not saying so, doesn't mean she is oblivious to his akward wriggle. It means she is ignoring it for higher gains. Economic rationality.

Nacam. Way siday usheegtay Shaharasad smile.gif

Btw,just for my own use here: How do you achieve that "A&T equilibrium"? You know,where one post,you are this super inteligent man & the next,post,as pendatic as "rudyish"? :D

^he's trying to appeal to the masses. the mood of the posters shifts his equilibrium one way or the other.

smile.gif

CL, it all sounds cruel to me I'm afraid. He PAID for all of you to ridicule him. Grrr, if that were my brother,,,,,

She- I couldn’t help but notices that you’re still dancing around the question, so why don’t you answer it.

KK- that’s a very simple ans, edo I expected more.

^LoL. Are we to only respond to a certain part of your post?

OK, if I had to draw my ideal man, I wouldn't be giving him boobs and hips. However, if I met someone who had them and had a character I liked I would not let it stop me. Girlfriends would have to just go and eff themselves.

Aaliyyah   

I guess most of us girls want a mascular man or should I say someone who works out and takes care of themselves.But, it is your friend's choice on who she likes right? If she likes him that way shouldn't you be a friend and approve of him rather than make comments about him(btw looks are only skin deep perhaps he has the personality)...

wuxu yahayba yada haysanasa maxa niga galay...

add duca and leave her be.

I would say you guys gota apologize to the girl before its too late.

my 2 cents.