Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

Who cares if a man is fat all you have to do is tell him to attend gym. I belief every woman can change her man you just have to be smart and know how to do it. Besides, i would never let my friends judge someone that I am in love with, you know how girls are little evil and have always something to say.

NGONGE   

CL,

Is this the same mate that was dating the rich older man? :D

ps

There is no such thing as man-hips or man-belly. They are called 'love handles' and 'baby rest' (respectively).

** Walks away chuckling at the innocent girls vowing to change their men **

Ibtisam   

^^^Why it is easy enough, just cut down the food you give him for two weeks and the quality of food and stress him out for another two weeks (weaken his immune system and THEN give him a virus (either injection or just over exposure or the easy one, Food poisoning ) He'll be ill for about a week and its brand new man (well at least look-wise) icon_razz.gif That is if it bothers you so much, where their is a will their is a will. HE does not have to agree, you don't even need to tell him he needs to diet or go gym. :D

Ibti- we are mean and shallow, its part of the charm. She’s not avoiding us (we wont let her we’ve been busy bombarding her with emails with all sorts of suggestions in-order to find our her man’sboob’s cup and circumference of the manhips) comment on his personality/character/manners etc when did you become AAliyah? More importantly why on earth will I do that? And it’s not that simple to address this problem; the issue is not him being fat, not all fat man have manhips? And the thought of him falling off the wagon and coming to his childbearing hips is too much to bear and god forbids one has a child with him.

Val- why do I have the feeling that you won’t be saying that when faced with B cup manboobs/Hips that would put yours to shame? Lets not kid ourself, personality is secondary and before you get to it you must have liked the physical.

Old man-Nah its another and that one was dating a rich short man.

P.s Old is that how you justify yours? :D

Buuxo   

LOL@Afro.Too much steroids?

CL,eeew.How did you notice these man-boobs.Was he wearing a tight fitting T-shirt.I assume the dude was fat and in which case he should be all-round underneith his clothes.

Ibtisam   

CL bottom line is, it does nor or at least should not matter what you THINK of niikan. HE is not your man, qoofiki waata uu daa. It is just faaduul.com

Blessed   

LOL@ Food poison him. Aar tanoo kale. Then you'll end up with a weak, sick and saggy man. You don't like what you see, move on. Jacaylku is not a charity, ya know. Dantaada ka raac. :D

My god CL, that's so cruel. Leave the poor man and woman alone, she obviously sees something good in him. Honestly, it's not as if you'll be forced to see him with his kit off, let it be, hon.

chubacka   

hahahah@ ibz, u shouldnt resort to harming the poor guy because of his weight!

I would feel sorry for the girl but she shouldn't bring her man to be approved by her friends, recipe for disaster.

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm saying if it bothers you so much, yet you can't let go, :D

Chubacka, Iskag ayaab naacas aah, what is that all about?? Any normal guy would like, waalalo I am not TV nor a toy for your friends. Only people I'm going to see with regards approval is your father/brother. The rest is ciyaal sheeko in all honesty. If she insist, then Wa musa bii deeni, yaad Issah bii deeni.

heh as per Ngonge. I know someone who SWORE against a certain type oe man. Now married to one of the type with two kids in tow. Be careful what you diss. Reminds me of the ayaah.

Ibtisam   

^^Hey please send me the links to India. I also booked you for 6.30pm for that thing on friday. smile.gif

Blessed, don't be a drama queen icon_razz.gif It won't kill, if it does, he was too weak anyway. redface.gif