Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Ah,almost feeling better...Loved that baby@CL.

Sayid,since when did that have anything to do with hugging a sister,war I wasnt asking for a snog.

Dajiye, luuqa aa..waxaa layirii bad men hang out in luuq's..heh

anyways waan idhii salamayee..

off to seek a real hug. icon_razz.gif

LOL@ habar yar Malika - raali ahow marka - salaanta waan ka qaaday - mac iyo mac na dhabanka kaga dhejiyey smile.gif

Juxa - waad ogtahay in sayid macne leeyahay - balse malagka iyo sonkorta iskuma wada dabaasho - midba meshiis. smile.gif

you won't believe what i saw earlier:- Somali Sujui Lady sporting a Traffic Warden uniform and dandy log "wewe no parking there" kulaha :D

Cara.   

How you doin' Faheema?

Waxaa igu soo kordhay the sad realization that I'll never be a morning person. I tried really hard this morning, came into work at 8:30, gave myself a pep talk about how I could be done by 4:30 (yay!), wrote down what I was planning to do. Then I think I lost about an hour staring blearily out the window with my mouth hanging open redface.gif

And then like magic 10:00 rolled around and I did more in 15 minutes than I managed in the past hour.

Are there any chirpy early bird trollers? Can we take turns hitting you?

Malika   

Hello Mpendwa,missed you dear..mac mac..erm,what's up with the qarxis?? Now you will people stalking me and it will be your fault.

I seem to accumulate wilaal aan habaryar uu ahay in SOL..tragic!

smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Malika, CyberHug-1.jpg

Sayid, kaalay hee adna, ani married aan aay ma'aqaaniye...Here's e-hug Qardho style(((((Sayid)))))...

Waad salaamantihiin dhamaan!

Cara.   

Malika, hugs from me too. I thought you had walked off in a huff after Sayid acted like being married = leprosy icon_razz.gif

Ola Ladies. Where's Ibti been recently? Don't tell me she abandoned the new troll corner just like Serenity abandoned the old one :mad:

Juxa   

ibti hargab baa aroosay? my baby has been ill!

Ngonge baa habaaray me thinks.

give hugs to sayid,left and right, today is his birthday

hello cara,buuxo, KK.