Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

Hello CL, hows things?

I have been so clumsy ever since my knee injury, This morning I fell and landed on my injured knee :(

Juxa   

hello people, i want to become teacher, met delightful youngsters today

proud to be somali, aaheey very proud. i must admit they were very well spoken, full of questions and mischief maasha allah

Faheema.   

^LoL, are you sure you want to become a teacher? I was a TA once and believe caruurta qaarkood need a little more than an academic lesson.

Juxa   

the girls were very well behaved (no suprise there) the boys feared Mr I.

i met this little lady with big questions, her mind already made up. of all her group, she understood most and was adamant in her future plans.

i felt like proud eedo. will ask sayid about her, i wont mind encouraging her some more

Abtigiis   

Since this section has now descended into is-xog-waraysi forum for few close friends, why not make it exclusive and call it the Juxa-Faheema-CL-Ngonge baafin and bariido thread.

Of course, there will always be few gate-crushers.

Juxa   

oh puhlease, meeshad aragtaba adiga iyo dacwadaada baa ka jirta, no wonder we had to squeeze ourselves in here.

instead of labelling, join us yaa muranle.

faheema yes i saw it, alot of x-rated stuff going on

Juxa   

is too late now. mar hadad kahadashay khalaas

ps: i read you quoting, kan iri kaad tiri, kuu yiri libaax(used to be siyaad) in the other topic

facee manoola :D

NGONGE   

Faheema, purely for research purposes of course, can you tell me what channel this Good Wife is on? :D

By the way, is Ibti back? Ever since I told her I found the TV clips she was on, I have not seen her back on the forum. Bahal buuran o baby cheeks leh bay aheed.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Juxa:

ps: i read you quoting, kan iri kaad tiri, kuu yiri libaax(used to be siyaad) in the other topic

facee manoola
:D

Ilaahay ku asturye ha na qashifin! :D:D

Cara.   

Chocolate, funny you should mention The_Siren right after Ducaysane isku xishooday :D

Hello trollers! So nice and sunny today. Why couldn't winter be like this all year long?