Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper, and a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker, and a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper doody pooper scooper, what do you a call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?

A slap happy Jappy with a crap happy pappy.

Subax Wanaagsan Kuli,

Val, given Juxa had just made laxoox, ironed shirts, packed lunch and then woke husband - a lot to be jeerful about don't you think?

Talking about laxoox - reminded me of story of londoner who went to Buhoodle and married local girl. on the first morning the girl woke up early and prepared an all somali breakfast: Laxoox, fried liver, fresh coffee on a table with fresh flowers and all the nine yards as they say.

fish and chip woke up mid day - scratching his head - uttered in grumpy voice - where is the wheatabix?? :D

Juxa   

sayid, as they say heaven is having raaliyo in the house no?

haye have you had laxoox today?

Juxa   

i wonder if there are pancakes in qardho :D

oh well, canjeelo takes alot of time and effort, nothing wrong with salbuko and saliid macsaro in the morning

Heya.

Juxa, there is a cupcake shop in my neighbourhood and I tried one of their cupcakes. Guess what? It wasn' all that! I reaaaally really miss the cupcake I had @ Ibti's. :(

Also, yesterday I got a BLUE 5 pound note with Sir Walter Scott on it. It's strange, I don't know if it's forged but I totally like it.

Juxa   

hello 5. nothing compares to faheema's cakes, yumyum, sadly she has been prone to injury lately.

i miss ibti, where is she? come out, come out

The leg, still? Ilaahey ha caafiyo, she's a sweet person - almost as sweet as her cupcakes :D

NGONGE   

With all of Faheema's injuries, I'm surprised that one has not burnt her hair yet. :D

(tuf. tuf. khamsa khamsa, as the Egyptians would say).

Juxa   

Ngonge where is ibti and what have you said to her?

confess before aan lugaha kaa jajabin :mad:

NGONGE   

Juxa, wasn't Ibti home alone? I thought you were her friend and would check on her every day. Shame on you. icon_razz.gif

Oz   

eh Tanzania have gone too far, are they this xuux? This video clip is a

:D

Hello everybody, I guess Uk just woke, my day has finished. CheelseaY vs Hull tonight. hmmm then GOONS(this weekend) another hammering would be appreciated thanks.