Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Chimera   

I left The_Siren in Haiti, after two weeks of snorkling in the Carribean, right before the earthquake shake. I'll bet she regrets not listening to Adam when he felt a strange sensation through his spine and was consulted by several Italianate tortoises who ended their advice with; arrivederci, Adam, arrivederci.

Jacpher   

^I thought she was your co-author of your upcoming book.

Leave peacenow alone. His anger/frustration is misplaced. Nothing is wrong with that.

LoooL@ku margo..hadeey saastahay. Bal hoo. haye xalwo barawaani mase xalwo banaadiri key rabtaa?

SOL muslin iyo gaal lookala baxay.Bal jihaadka kasoo qeybal. A&T iyo Sayid muslinka hogaaminiya :D

Aaliyyah   

^magacas wa laga dalacay ka soco...

lol whats the difference btw banadir and barawaani xalwad? I always buy mine from hamarwayne and the people who own there are white somalis ..so I guess barawaani it is and add some cookies too..Bless u..

mesha miya la is kala qeebiyey anuu cidna lama safanayo...in aan kuli usoo duceyo uun iigu ogow ;)

Duca,aa qofyahay waranka qaado diinta difaac

*Imagining Somali Xena with qamaal of course*

LooL@white Somalis-I guess that's literal translation Somali cad cad. Xalwo barawaani is white and solid. Aight, I will add bajiye and shushumuu to that.