Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

If I go cinema by myself, can I demand no one sits nexts to me? after all if I wanted someone sitting nexts to me I would've taken my own +1 or 2. :confused:

no one would want to sit next to u if u were on your own, unless someone took shine towards u but then u can't see the person prober in a cinema. But then if u were to see Avator, u have no option cause the place would be full.

Juxa   

morning folks.

just made following calls to the BT, British Gas and DFS.

dont you hate caruurta casiga ah forcing their parents to go from one community to another just to get translaters. had it not been for hoyo macan sacaadan xanfarki xamar, hargeysa mise qardho joogi laheden

Could it that those kids have schools/work etc and besides if it weren't for these ladies/gents requiring translators then all the community centres and interpreters would be out of jobs

Juxa   

it is too qabow and rainy for hoyo to be going to those centres. it wont take long to help parents out, specially since BT, British gas etc take calls until 8 in the evenings.

ps: most community centres are bloody leeches. lacag been ah baa lagu cunaa meesha.

ps: you dont have your own centre do you?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

If I go cinema by myself, can I demand no one sits nexts to me? after all if I wanted someone sitting nexts to me I would've taken my own +1 or 2. :confused:

Who goes to the cinema on their own anyway? Actually, who other than strange people who sit in the back and sweat heavily as they watch Shrek or Alvin and the chipmonks?

Ala NG, no you didnt! It always creeps me out to be honest. One person sitting way back with a giant drink and popcorn. I look twice before I sit down.

Two things i want to try: be brave enough to eat alone at a restaurant and go to the beach alone.

Cara.   

^I do both, but not as often as I would like :(

What's wrong S*S? Haven't seen that many angry faces since last week's committee meeting.

Hello trollers! I keep coming in here hoping for gossip and general trollery for a few minutes but then something drags me away :mad:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Cara.:

^I do both, but not as often as I would like
:(

What's wrong S*S? Haven't seen that many angry faces since last week's committee meeting.

Hello trollers! I keep coming in here hoping for gossip and general trollery for a few minutes but then something drags me away :mad:

You mean you actually have a life, a job, something to accomplish that is hindering your trolling life. We must put a stop to this.

Sayid,

Is this you:

6a00c2251c4820549d00d09e67996dbe2b-500pi