Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibti - I Somehow highly doubt that, maybe youre just an introvert...and introverts (as long as they are the extroverted introverts) in my opinion make the best writers.

Malaika...I thought Ali Kiba was only here to perform in Club Afrique?! Do you know where he will be next?

Ibtisam   

MAx: That is an oxymoron; an extroverted introvert, that is like saying a loud shy person. :D lol

Sayid, beenta iska daa nin weyne baad tahye. I like to do my bullying in public, like when I kicked your qardo in politics section. Mida kale why are you complaining to my cake friend Juxa? :confused: You really think help against me will come from my loyal friend miyi. You are better off asking your peeps for help. She is one of us.

^dh' dheh, DH - dhegoolyahay.

Juxa wey ogtahay in Xaradheere u dhowdahay Qardho, wey ku xagxagan uun - haddaan KK u yeero - you are dead. so marka consider yourself lucky i didn't call on KK. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^As usual you don't know either one well enough. neither wax ma xagxagato special for a guy :rolleyes: How you can say such thing about classy ladies I do not know. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

actually i am guilty of complaining to ibti, you see she has way of collecting, even kuwa reerahoodu soo naceen. as such i am exposed to alot of strange people thro my friendship with her.

this also included and applies to Sayid. iyadaa ibartay.

Sayid my loyalty is always with the cake. not to mention you lot ruined xaradheere's rep by bringing piracy to us. prior to that inagu kaluunka xitaa cunidisa wan ka xishon jirnay

hello malika, sheh, aniguna sheekada hala ishego. my pm is ALWAYS empty

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D:D at so much of Juxa's last response. I also introduced you to some fab people, where else would you have met all those cake loving people. I take full credit for them icon_razz.gif:D It is only fair that once in a while you meet a few strange ones like Sayid via me. But I disowned him a long time ago, don't know why you still bother with the Qardo mad man.

Loool @inagu kaluunka xitaa cunidisa wan ka xishon jirnay!!! You can see she hangs with people from the Norths already!!

Lool Qax Qix @ has way of collecting, even kuwa reerahoodu soo naceen.! Xaram Caalek

Juxa   

of course you get alot of credit,some of the ladies are simply gems. la aantood abaar

ps:the change is from home, i am home schooled

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^As usual you don't know either one well enough. neither wax ma xagxagato special for a guy :rolleyes: How you can say such thing about classy ladies I do not know.
icon_razz.gif

Hooy, hooy, hoooooy, idhageysaan ku iri aniga classy, classy-gaaga garan maayee hadaad mardambe Qardho si qalad ah uqorto siigadaan kugu liqi! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Sayid, kuli fitna waa adiga, jiiro kasto horta maxaad Qardho ula taagan tahay? :mad: Nagadaa hee midkasto uu ilaahay cirka kasoo tuuray maantoo dhan yeeyan noo Qardheyninee!

Maalin wanaagsan dhamaan...

Juxa   

hello kool.

it is possible sayid is not from qardho, why else uu har iyo habeen ugu digriya unless he was on mission iney dadka nacaan qardho.

war is waged in many fronts (puts on her suspicious shaash)

Ibtisam   

KK manta weye ka xumantey and you got played sister :( shame really, but anyway hope Qardo is big enough for you and Sayid, or atleast siigadaan is ku liqia so you can hide from each other.

Lool @ waxba kuma siineyno, Xa siine jiretin awal?

Kool_Kat   

^Nobody plays KK...Ibti cadeey isdaji, adeyba kugu shidantehee...Waa Q-A-R-D-H-O...Waanku ogahay carabka inuu walax dhinax makis ku yehee...lol

Juxa, gacaliso, waagaan dambe gibinka aad baan uga shakiyay aniguba! Waa iin wareysi gooni ah layeesha to confirm his authenticity...Waa hore baan suspicious gambo saartay aniguba! :(

Sayid, walaashaa lajaney ee soo abtirso? icon_razz.gif