Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

A farm family from the Bosveld was visiting Johannesburg and they were in a shopping center for the first time in their lives.

The father Stoffel and his son Frikkie were strolling around while the wife shopped.

They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

Frikkie asked,

-* "Pa, What’s that?"

Stoffel (never having seen an elevator) responded,

-* "Frikkie my son, I do not know. I have never seen anything like that in my entire life; I got no idea what it is."

While Stoffel and Frikkie were watching with amazement, a fat old lady walked up to the moving walls and pressed a button.

The walls opened and the lady walked between them into a small room.

The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Then the walls opened up again and a young gorgeous, voluptuous woman stepped out.

Stoffel, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son,

-* "Frikkie my son, run and fetch Ma...."

Cara.   

Morning trollers!

LOOOL@ Ngonge. Come on fess up, was that all you, or did the missus help a bit? Impressive either way. I'm gonna try swearing in Somali when I'm angry too, although I don't actually know any good swear words :confused:

Cara.   

Why Ngonge, hasn't the teacher responded to your request for suggestions? icon_razz.gif

Xaaji, will do thanks! But any ideas for more colorful phrases? Something involving anatomical impossibilities and unorthodox unions?

Ngonge - waraa is waa ani ma i male mukulu ma nara nirigta naanuysyahay. haye booto dee??

cara. - caR kab iyo kir.

dhagax - dhulku ku laq bahalyahow.

ibti - shhhh.. seexo.

NGONGE   

Sayid, af lafahmo nagula hadal tacbaan yaho. Waxay af xabashigan aad qortay, I am not A&T. :D

Cara. icon_razz.gif