Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

is that how sayid imagine us? subxanallah.

ibti maybe one day we should send him some food to his office, ileyn qardho macmacaan badan lagama helo eh!

ibti i was actually thinking about your trip, altho it is work trip, i kept thinking of all lovely places to go there. then i thought of your return and all the lovely things you would bring me. :D i know i am easy to please

Ibtisam   

^^I think that is how EVERYONE on SOL thinks of us. redface.gif :eek:

Lool, nice, at least one of us is thinking about it. I hate the place, last night I was having a nytmare of all these headshaking people chasing me and chanting. :eek:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^I think that is how EVERYONE on SOL thinks of us.
redface.gif
:eek:

Lool, nice, at least one of us is thinking about it. I hate the place, last night I was having a nytmare of
all these headshaking people chasing me and chanting :eek:

:D:D:D Youre so funny

Juxa   

lool@chanting.

well aniga i hate the smells. apart from that i love all the shiny stuff you can buy there and the colors nice

i wish i could go with you

Ibtisam   

Max; Only in my dreams it would seem, redface.gif Real life I am like the ice queen, waxab ha iso qooslin if you see me :D

Juxa: Stop saying that and live a little, come to the land of madness and lies.

I can make wonderful ads for them you know; hot, hairy, dirty, lying freaks. I come back more racist than the BNP. redface.gif

Juxa   

anigu waxan ku arkay at the work place, they never say no. always having double edged midi and willing to replace you.

i wont hesitate to come along walahi, had i not being upto my eyeball with exams. next time insha allah i shall be come along. of course the amount of places i am planning to visit is astonishing. pure waali

Malika   

CL, am here mpendwa..

Warkaa soo daa hee!

ps.Did you know Ali Kiba is in town?

Afternoon all! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Hello.

We need to lobby LSK to increase the PM capacity and show to the nomad a bigger alert when they have used up their space. Some of you, your PM is always full, maxaad shegshegtan behind closed doors! Make space!!!!

Malika   

^Hello Ibti..

Loooool@maxaad shegshegtan behind close doors..lol,dear that is where the deals get made dee..lol

Where is CL now,am excited at the unknown news[am sad like that]

Khayr   

Originally posted by Malika:

Loooool@maxaad shegshegtan behind close doors..lol,dear that is where the deals get made dee..lol

Malika, xaa naakaasheefiin. shhhhhh! :D

Malika   

^Loool,so that is where you lurk around huh? icon_razz.gif:D

Sheh..My PM is empty as a cowboy western town,windy too.. :D:D

Ibtisam   

Malika no one ever tells me anything unless they are complaining about someone else. I feel like a school teacher in SOL. I get one PM a week and it is mostly "can you tell so and so to leave me alone or help me with this" :mad:

Baal share you juicy ones with me and Sheh icon_razz.gif:D