Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^Hello Sayid.

I have a question for you; icon_razz.gif

Do I scare you? apparently I terrify grown huge men. Someone is playing a joke on me, so I thought I’d ask all the guys I know if I scare them. So far 2 said a little, 5 said I am qumanyo and 2 said “don’t be silly, then laughed”

Two of your friends are included in the 5 and they are all from your end. Are guys from your ends normally timid? icon_razz.gif I have yet to ask the few Burco ones I know.

Also the shike, your friend keeps calling me, what does he want, did you not give back his stuff. I have not answered. redface.gif

Ibti, ofcourse you terrify them. Out spoken women are a nightmare to some.

Hello Trollers,

Have you met some who speaks to you like you're the most interesting person they've ever met? Too much pressure, me thinks. I have to watch what I say all the time as he is my boss.ughh...

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looooooooooooooooool @ you're the most interesting person they've ever met!!! Looool Hahah. I know what you mean, normally when they have not met any foreigners or people with your background.

C&H I am not outspoken- I hardly speak in real life- I speak a lot inside my head, of all the things I want to say :Dicon_razz.gif

^^^^Looooooooooooooooool @ you're the most interesting person they've ever met!!! Looool Hahah. I know what you mean, normally when they have not met any foreigners or people with your background.

C&H I am not outspoken- I hardly speak in real life- I speak a lot inside my head, of all the things I want to say

But they have met foreigners. Everywhere you go in this state, there goes a big forheaded Somali lurking :D . Anyhoo, I like to mind my own bussiness. Also, I hate it when they go like "oh my, you have no accent! were you born here?" I shake my head no. Then they are surprised that I grew up in a small town up north of Minnesota. But forgod's sake how many times can I tell that story? At every staff meeting, parent-teacher conferences, occasional breakfast meeting? :confused:

Hadana my boss is the sturdy, very quiet type. He looks at me like I'm bringing revelations or sumthin icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Hello Sayid.

I have a question for you;
icon_razz.gif

Do I scare you? apparently I terrify grown huge men. Someone is playing a joke on me, so I thought I’d ask all the guys I know if I scare them. So far 2 said a little, 5 said I am qumanyo and 2 said “don’t be silly, then laughed”

Two of your friends are included in the 5 and they are all from your end. Are guys from your ends normally timid?
icon_razz.gif
I have yet to ask the few Burco ones I know.

Also the shike, your friend keeps calling me, what does he want, did you not give back his stuff. I have not answered.
redface.gif

1. No, i find you totally the opposite - reassuring and calming.

2. my ends? Qardho or Brixton? icon_razz.gif why didn't you ask the burco guys? scared they might punch you to proof to you that they are not scared of you :D

3. good call, don't answer - i will write to him this week insha'Allah. and for your information - you introduced him to me - hence he was and still is your friend rather than me. or do you think anything past/south of LA is my friend or relative?? naga daa dee.

Edit: C&H wuu kaahelay - nothing biggy.

Ibtisam   

^^^I meant the charity man? You introduced him to me, and he speaks like you= must be relative.

:D @ they will punch you to proof it!! AHAHAHA lol.

Yeah please sort him out, redface.gif don't know what to say to him.

I meant your ends as in past Burco. icon_razz.gif

C&H make up stories and see how much he will bite, then tell him you are making fun of him. :D It could be really really funny. :Dredface.gif

But make sure you tell him you have husband already or you will have problems later. :D

ibti - first of all i don't sound like "teenage girl" secondly you text me his number. as for what to say to him - "aboowe, raali ahow nooh" will do the trick.

what happened to past LA. did you looked at map and saw where it was - hence retreated back to Burco?

C&H is married :eek: advice her to change name immediately and stop with the shukaansi. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I don't know if she is married, but she should tell that guy she is married, even if she is not!!

I don't get your comment, but I am sure Juxa will have something to say about the teenage girl thing.

how convenient?? juxa aniga igu soo ***.

yet anyone who hails from past burco is related to me.

so my sister juxa iska celi - kuli fitna adiga weeye. :D

Ibtisam   

Channel 4 is doing a program on east london mosques about muslims taking over tower hamlets. Will post complaint details later. It is at 8pm. Channel4

Ibtisam   

****** man is suprised that the genders separated.

IFE are a bunch of effective kids in the Muslim circles.

I feel like I know the voice of the undercover Muslim female, I am going to throw eggs at next next time I see her. :D

North safe Journey.