Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

'Miyad coming' is a brilliant catch-phrase for you!

Yes, I'll come seeing as a few of you will be there- one stone, few birds and all that. I hope they won't start at 6, seeing as it's a Somali event. I can't make it on time. Do we pay to get in? Keep your phone on vibrate and save me a seat in the VIP(Burco) area haha. I will buzz you when I walk in, wave and I'll come sit next to you. You can admire my sunburn and cheesy grin. I have better stories too. smile.gif

Is it walkable from B Green station?

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOL @ Sheh!

Yes it is 5mins walk from Bethnal Green station.

Lool looking forward to seeing you inshallah.

NGONGE   

Sayid, I admit that I am not the best with directions. If this Hays place is not outside a station, don't expect me to bother. :D

Warwar ban ku jira about Oxford House already.

Juxa   

ibti get me signed copy please, and write sumtin romantic in it:)

if you feeling generous buy me two copies.

mutters to herself (stop being friendly before you become burcawi by proxy)

Cara.   

Copies of a book? By whom? About what? Let's just throw in a why? And a where?

Hellooooo trollers! Free food report: fair to middling. Lunch was canceled, but there's the happy hour thing later.

NGONGE   

^^^ Black Mamba Boy by Nadifa Mohamed. Book presentation: Black Mamba Boy Friday 12 Feb. 2010. 6:30pm -9:00pm. Oxford House, Derbyshire Street, Bethnal Green

Haatu   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote:Originally posted by Dajiye:

Haatu, Norfy works at KFC( maqayad, not marfash) as the main cashier. He sits next to manqal, and watch footy games most of the day.

You would have known from his posts.
:D

That's believable with my waistline of late. They should never be allowed to deliver food
redface.gif

Haatu, I'm a
Quantity Surveyer eh. Not bad. Tell me, how long did Uni take , what course did you pick and is the pay any good. smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

NG - its Hay
e
s, dammit! :mad:

:D Hayes, such a dear place, innit?

NGONGE never makes spelling mistakes but this time it was deliberate. I think he should be banned for offending sensibilities (actually, mine).

PS: How and when did Sheherezade take over General and Women section? War meel loo cararo maleh. she's a dictator.

Cabdow   
:D @War meel loo cararo maleh. she's a dictator...waxay rabta ha noqoto, Ugaas. But mar un haday diinlaawayaasha na soo weeraray naga edbin leheed or better yet Washamsi ku qaadi leheed (Huud iyo Ancaam angaa ugu dari laheenee) wey fiicnaan leheed maaha smile.gif