Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

Haatu, Norfy works at KFC( maqayad, not marfash) as the main cashier. He sits next to manqal, and watch footy games most of the day.

You would have known from his posts.
:D

That's believable with my waistline of late. They should never be allowed to deliver food
redface.gif

Thinking of career choices?

Haatu, I'm a
Quantity Surveyer eh. Not bad. Tell me, how long did Uni take , what course did you pick and is the pay any good.
smile.gif
Uni took 4 years (1 year placement) and the course was QS ( :D ). Pay? It pays the bills and we take the odd holiday smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

PS: How and when did Sheherezade take over General and Women section? War meel loo cararo maleh. she's a dictator.

You can have it- this moderator status you're all so concerned over. I had no idea I was made a General moderator while I was away. Please send your nominations to Admin- for both Women and General. The sooner, the better. I'm bored with SOL much-ado-about-nothing nothingness. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

when i woke up this morning ,,, I was riding a bike
:D

Are you sure was a bike? :D no one dreams bike while in bed. maxaad qarinaysaa saaxiib

Aaliyyah   

doing the family laundary arg...

who hates doing laundary? I do!!!..

even though my ayeeyo goes you are only putting it in the washer (undermining my hard work of pickin those clothes up and putting it in the washer..you know how much energy that needs lol) and she goes if only you lived in Somalia and you had to wash it in your hands what would you have done lol...

salaam

^You will need three things-music, shaah/xalwo, and you need to apply your best "luring" skills. Before you know, you are party central smile.gif

*off to gym though it is cold out*

Enjoy your afternoon dear smile.gif

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

doing the family laundary arg...

who hates doing laundary? I do!!!..

even though my ayeeyo goes you are only putting it in the washer (undermining my hard work of pickin those clothes up and putting it in the washer..you know how much energy that needs lol) and she goes if only you lived in Somalia and you had to wash it in your hands what would you have done lol...

salaam

I am neutral when it comes to doing laundry, same as going to the grocery story, don't love it don't hate it. But I absolutely love ironing. And this isn't a sarcastic comment. For me it's the same as knitting for some people - good fun smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^lol when you come from a large family you will hate doing the laundry..

maanto dhan ma dhamaanaso..But at least I GOTTA be grateful that the washer and the dryer are doing most of the work lol..

as for ironing? I kinda enjoy it myself, not the act itself but the end result (marka aragtid dharkii oo dhiibsan oo jacdid laheen)

salaam