Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa are you coming to the book thing with me and lily iyo Faheema and co?

that book is an exercise in adjectives and adverbs with once forth page news of story about to develop only to be enveloped by another excercise in unnecessary adverbials and most unbelievable exaggerations. the somalis people are reduced to being poor pagans with sewer mouths who shout all sorts of profanities at each other.

utterly disappointed i was. now wonderin whether i should tell that to Nadifa on saturday or not.

that reminds me also - ngonge are you coming or not?

Juxa   

ibti, i am tempted, lakin berito we have this qurbaan thing and i am on kitchen duty.

you see my family decided i am best dish washer for miles.

i want the book, i want it to be signed as well.

by the way i still have your cheque. had i known i would have given to ninbrown and his somali day

Ibtisam   

Juxa keep it, I am going to need it for an orphan fundraiser next month inshallah. Just planning it now.

I can get you book?

NGONGE   

^^ Are you going too? Bah! Bloody Solers everywhere I go.

Sayid, can I tell you tomorrow morning?

Ibtisam   

^^^It is local and friends with the organiser, so I promised to bring food and make up the numbers. Bring your kid baal, I want to meet the one on facebook.

Why would you go on friday and Sat??

Sayid he is not coming, he has to babysit on Sat, family wedding.

Originally posted by Malika:

^Heh

Sayid,quoting yourself? Signs of ......
icon_razz.gif
,take a guess!

Hello crew.

sign of Ragnimo... i am right?? :D

Ibti - you tell her for me instead (what i think of the book: in ciida-la-geliyo) - i don't want to bad mouth a lady from Burco in front of reer burco :D

Ibtisam   

She is from Burco, you know I am Burcawist (like Qabilist, but just Burco), I will buy 10 of her books and tell her well done. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^It starts at 6, meet the lady and chat and then 6.30 speech and discussion. Are you really back?? Miyad coming? No way? I'm excited.

NGONGE   

Ibti, the funny thing is I have no idea how to get to Oxford House from my place. Sad but true. I may have to google map and if it turns out to be confusing, I'll just go to Hays. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Opposit the big Tesco you walk pass everyday you old man.!! :eek: If you can't find Oxford house, you will not find Hays :D