Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by Juxa:

geela cawa dagaal baad ku jirtaa, hope you dream of hungry refugees in yemen:)

Hello Juxa .. ma raydaa ?

I was going to count sheep .. but i guess that would work as well.

Juxa   

waa kuu reynaa, nabadeyna:)

counting geel might be better option. it must be really late for you. perhaps you suffering from same insomnia ibti has

Ibtisam   

Hello All.

By the time I managed to get shut my eyes my alarm was going off for salah and work. I prayed and went back to sleep. I woke up at 11am, walked around the house before deciding to cook myself a feast and clean the house. So I went shopping, came back made breakfast and now eating it. Then I will cook a mean meal, eat and chill. Maybe I'll take a week off.

Ibtisam   

^^^yeah stranged Xasid one as well. I think It is the change of diet, I have headache all day and can't sleep at night, then I have headache the next day because I'm tried.

Juxa   

no waxan kabadan insomnia, i shall bring my pjamas tonight. seems my dhagodheer is needed

Ibts, you can tell me all about it soon. I am back. I got insomnia when I cut out sugar a couple of months ago. Now I am back on it, I sleep like a baby. Invite Juxa's dhagodheer as well- that I HAVE to see. LoL.

Ibtisam   

Daji, the jimici was waxa iil waley, I went swimming yesterday, so crazy lady bunched me in the side of the head while trying to learn to swim. :mad:

Since I started this jimici business I feel like someone beats with budh and each morning I need to get out of bed anigo cabaday.

Loool @ Juxa!!!

Sheh Wlc back, I missed your crazyness walahi, waxa iga qosliya I need and I can txt at 3am to annoy with ciil :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa are you coming to the book thing with me and lily iyo Faheema and co?

Dajiye was talking about some other Jimicsi. not boring dabaal or runing. all the jimicis are not created equal fahmtu ibti.

Morning folks. I'm back on sugar and carbs again :( . This low carb bussiness is driving me nuts. Every since I lowered my carb intake, I devoloped an obsession with eating large amounts of sugar and carbs :eek: Thats all I think about :mad: