Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

LOOOOOL - maw jeedan, ngonge godkii uu ani ii qodaayey buu ku dhexdhacay :D

Val - maskiin, ma cidlaa dareentay :D

don't worry, ana kuu weydinaya.

WAR YAA REER BUHOODLE AH?? :D

Maaddeey   

Juxa, for reasons unknown to me (yet), inaan isku tol nahay baan u heystaa!.

NGONGE uun baan iftiiminaayey qaladkiisa (dabcan kaftan buu ka waday).

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Juxa:

i admit this convo could become very lengthy as such Ngonge i will let you off the hook as long as you recognise
our common CADOW waa sayid.

Dadka ajnabiga ah qaar baa wexey tiraahdaa shaqadaada waxaad sifiican u qabsatay markaad a few enemies suubsatay along the way... icon_razz.gif

Salaam dhamaantiin...

Juxa   

wsalaam KK, ninkii sayid ahaa baa laga joogi la yahay sol.

hi CH, welcome welcome darling

Kool_Kat   

Muxuu sameeyay? Reer Qardhoodka aniga dhib kuma aqooninee...lol Teeda kale NG oo dadkaaga sidaa uga hadlay, I'll let you off the hook, war miyaa? Hadaad NG daayso, it is only fair Sayidna inaa iska dhaafto nooh...

Cara.   

I concur C&H, I too will like the application form for joining Juxa's clan, she has been a good PR rep for it.

I'm struggling to write an email asking someone for a favor. How do you swallow your Somali pride?

NGONGE   

Dear Someone,

How are you? As you know, I am Somali. As you also know, Somalis are proud people that would never ask anyone for a favour nor willingly put themselves at the mercy of others. However, I have lately begun attending a course in general humility at the University of Habeenkaaan furna. This course is very interesting and I have learnt a lot of things about ordinary people's lack of pride (could you believe that?). Anyway, next week's assignment is about asking favours! I am supposed to ask someone for ...(put in your own request). But, being a proud Somali, I can't bring myself to do such a thing. I don't also want to lie. So what do you think I should do? Remember, the favour is about (put in your own request again). Even if I wanted to cheat, I don't think I have one of those anyway.

Yours Proudly

Cara san taag.

Juxa   

CL that is why i added you.

Cara thanks, do you want to write it in english or somali? if you give us an idea we might be able to help

whatever you do, dont quote university of habeenkaan furnaa (belo that sounds so nasty)@ngonge