Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

Dear Cara san taag,

I doing well, thanks for asking. I know you're Somali. I also know, Somalis happen to be arrogant sobs. May I suggest you ask the University for a refund, as you'll end up failing this course, even if you cheated.

I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how you terribly failed this course and wasted your money.

Best Regards,

Someone

Lol@NG. Ala muxuu dad qar ka tuuray!

This is how you ask a favor(this is the American spelling,lol!)in e-mail;

Hello! [ insert an enthusistic greeting here depending how well you know the person or how close).

I have been meaning to get together(or if you dont know them well; e-mail you, phone you, etc with you and ask something of you.

I have a situation or.... and I'm wondering if you're able to do a, b, or c for me.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it greatly.

The trick is to never EVER say, " can you do me a favor" or " can you help me."

Waa taas walaashay - Car ila hadla haddeer icon_razz.gif

KK Salaan Sare.

as for asking people to do something for you - oh come on - just ask what you want to ask and get on with it. maxaa meesha keenay, proud iyo favours. i do that every day here without regret and people often helpfully oblige - apart from Mr Khasaaro :D even JB contributed today icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Salaan Sayid, meeshaan waa lagaa sheegtay, ee maxaad qastaa oo jaan? :D

What's the big deal of asking someone for a favor? Soomaalida horta mexey u jecel yihiin wax kasto iney kadhigaan gacan iyo lug lagoynaayoo kale? Teeda kale, hadey tahay qof ey idinka dhexeyso inaad isweydiisataan, it shouldn't be so hard...Tan xigta, would you've done if this someone asked you the same favor? Naga daaya hee, anaga Soomaali wax kale hanooga dhiginee...

Juxa   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Are you saying i'm he/she@Juxa ouch

no i am saying waxaad tahay 5-karoon, waxad tahay shax-shaxley, waxad tahay qalbi uroon

let me stop there before Ngonge mis-interpret my intentions