Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

lol why would u be expecting great news from me? I am tabcaan this week. Iga qale, waban so camal xuumanaya, crazy days iyo nightmares I am on edge gebigekuba biting people's head off like I'm connected to a koronto.

Juxa   

hahahaha@koronto

camal xumada waligaa baad laheyd, it is just that we are wonderful and tolerant friends that your ahem disability/camal xumo is not too apparent

maanta meelkasta happy news ka rabaa

Muriidi   

news :

-what's up with all the "tachion-emissions" ?

- maybe it's all the people paying with "time-flux"

- oh .. it's not just trekkies now ey ?

poster_star_trek_xi.jpg

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I survived the flood, but I "died" after the flood (Well I blacked out and I heard people hovering over me say she died because biyihi ba wadnha uu galey) Then I woke up.

:D:D:D

Hello!

Bisinka! Whats with the terrible dreams? I had a terrible one as well: I kept running from these group of women who wanted to paraylze me and I ended up getting stabed by my friend. And we both had to scape.

On another matter altogether, I am done giving advices to people, even good friends.!!

Juxa   

CH sofar 3 people had nasty dreams, subxanallah anigu i woke up feeling i run the london marathon

alla naftu macanaaaaaaaa

ps: give advise to only dadkaad ku kalsoon tahay, anigu i give my opinions not advices

NGONGE   

Ahem..een..ahem..the word 'advice' does not have a plural. It is both singular and plural, no need for the 's' at the end. Eeen..ahem. :D

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D:D @Ngonge. I did not even think of that side of things!!! did wonder, the rest of my dream was in English apart from that bit. :D lol Aside from a Barawani man who was speaking in broke a*ss Somali. redface.gif

C&H lol that is mean!!!

Do what Juxa does, she tell them off, shouts her opinion and then iyado cadisan she just indha kuguub. She does that to me all the time. :D

LOL@NG, thanks for the correction. I didnt know you became the spelling king.

Ibti,

How am I mean? Aniga, I rather find a solution than dwell on the problem.But some people are the opposite. Hadana waligaa ma aragtay someone who is making the f-ing same dumb decisions judge other people who are in their shoes? I can never be a couselor! I will slap someone on the face walahi.

On what subject are you advising on @CH.

Am surprised; you lot remember your dreams? Mhh strange, I hardly ever.

Old man- where is my eid money? Am still waiting you know.