Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Just voted for the labour leadership election. Have you?

Fingers crossed its Ed and not David for the numb 1 job.

C&H- that’s such a gendered statement. Am actually offended by it.

Old man nay nay nay- I haven’t received anything yet for the one just passed. Voh hamara hak hai.

NGONGE   

^^ Ed? But Ed can't talk and comes across as a child in a suit! I don't like David either but he seems the best of a bad bunch.

Ibtisam   

I don't get the mystery with relationships. Every time someone complains to me I say "despite all her/his faults, are you happy with them most of the time"? If they say yes, then quit moaning and deal with it, if they say No, I say then "Leave" ma ciidba xadko kugu hiisa. For this reason edo has banned by married cousins from asking me for advise, she says I'm home breaker and don't value the unit of family. :D

After I tell them that the first time, they never ask me again, unless they are leaving in which case they might ask for directions. :D

How double dare you Old man. Ed can so talk and more importantly his more approachable than his snobby/condescending brother who is far entrenched in the new labour web, hence making it painful to vote for him. His brother on the other hand has proven himself quite capable specially in his handling of the labour division and the climate change campaign. His simply the better of the two.

p.s I had a huge crush on David once until I saw him walk. The dude walks like Mr Bean. I can vote for that.

p.s.s no banana with Ed.

have you voted yet?

NGONGE   

They both were on Question Time last night. Both played it safe but I did not warm to Ed at all. All I see is a big kid in a suit (just like Will Hague when he was leader of the tories). :D

I am not a member of the labour party. icon_razz.gif

I knew you would! But it is the truth dear. No other area in Somali women's lives goes through so much turmoil. All they complain about is their men.

Ibti,

You get where I'm coming from Wallahi!If someone comes to me and tells me about a problem they're having, my first instinct is think of a solution. But the people I'm talking about are in the same situation every year yet in their minds, it is a new problem. WTF? I try to be sensitive and I show them the patterns. So i'm dealing with two sisters. One just got back with a man who beat her so bad and so hard that she couldnt see well for a while! :( The other sister is working things out with a man who left her for another woman. His other relationship just ended so he wants her back. But the funny thing is they're judging each other and having fights over who needs to do what.

I told them they're both morons! And now they're mad at me. WTF?

Ibtisam   

Adigu marka hooraba why are you friends with dadkas oo kale. I can NEVER be friends with certain folks.

Loool @ These two judging each other. digs Vs kilri :D

LOL@Ibti,

We're not best friends. We were close friends in the past. Besides, I can't stop talking to people just because they struggle in one area of their personal lives. They're pretty educated and successfull girls.

Juxa   

CH educated and successful baa ugu madax adag aduunka and sometimes ugu dookh xun

if they are truely your friends RUNTA USHEEG and spell it out.

I dont do sugar-coating ama igu nac ama igu jeclow, if you ask for my opinion you shall get it

ps: Ibti you are painting me as QUMAYO, meanie waaxid