Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Maaddeey   

Ibti, Salaam sare! ii warran?. 'shidan' meel aan u dhigoba waan garan waayey :D haddase waan fahmay, normally I understand what you write smile.gif

Juxaa, Ciid Mubaarak.

nuune   

:D:DIbti waxbaa ka yaabiyey wallee, anaaba ka cawdu billeestay that song last night after afur, couldn't do it while fasting :D

JB Quraan dag-dag ah waa inaan saaraa, waryee consider yourself in lagugu akhriyo Qul-Uuxiya iyo Dhaasiim

Juxa   

ibti and JB quuq makaseesiin, i was on FB shalay 5 days after i went missing

ciid mubarak maaddeey!

Morning people.

Juxa- i noticed.

Invited to a eid/fundraising event and now am suppose to pay £300 for a ticket. Out of their minds they’re

nuune   

Waryee gabadha ka har, she only heard 3 lines(the worst lines), while you mastered the whole lyrcis and who sang and history :D

Ibtisam   

Lol. Juxa aniguba missing baan aheyin since, yesterday uu baan so labaney. Pluz CL told us you was here on Tuesday talking badly about me :( Of course I told her wa beentiida. :D

Nuune, qabqabo ninkaas wuu duuley for real!!

Maaddeey: You must be the only one on SOL who can I understand most of waxan so qoro, the rest guess. :D lol

Juxa   

Hi CL, dhaquulnimada iska dhaaf ee pay £300

Ibti excuses, at least anigu waan ku naadinayay lakin adiga waxad tahay sorry excuse for ......

ps: there is a job i know of

Ibtisam   

I need a new job Juxa (one that pays) I am quitting work.

So everyone keep an eye out for me. Also I have never done a CV or applied for a Job. I need to do a CV and find an agency.

CL: It is for charity, pay up and expect to spend more (auction, stalls etc) at the event. You spend/waste on random things all year- think of this as an investment. Allah promised you that if you give with good heart and hoping his reward he will triple for you what you give. Even from an economics point of view, that is a must investment you should make. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Dude did you NOT read my last e-mail???

Haada shaqoo meeshaad ku oogtahey I will take it!!! speak to your friend for me baal. Warkan e-mail-ka uu so diir.

Juxa   

ibti the one i know of does not pay well i believe starts from 18k but would be very different to your current one

interview xitaa uma baahnid, just basic CV