Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

What you do while wearing a hijab

I didnt watch the vedio and have no desire to watch because such contradictions are very common where I'm from. The school I teach at for example, the only Somali girl with a white boy(a wild one at that) is a girl who wears full hijaab(the top and the heavy skirt). You can see them french kissing on the hallways any passing period.

In high school, the first time I heard ehem.. a certain sexual act was when two Hijabi girls and one boy engaged it in a our school bus mind you and got caught and suspended. redface.gifredface.gif

So I'm with NNC here, the "cloth does not make the man."

It doesnt mean that every Hijab wearing woman is a freak and it doesnt mean that they're all god-fearing people either. It is the responsibility of the parents to teach their kids the responsibility of the Hijab and if they are grown ups, it is their responsibility to learn diinta. May Allah show her the right path.

NNC, adilee informationkaas volunteer la ahaa, ani car soo dhejilee ku dhahay :D Teenager waa dhaafay ani, maxaa waaye raaxaysiga aa ka hadlaysid.

Cawaale   

Talk about blind mimicking, Howl la'aan iyo Tarbiyad la'aan. When you have a lot of children being baby set by the TV they are seeing this as a normal way of life.

I am most disturbed by the poor children who get caught up in this nightmare, and i won't be surprised if these youngsters became the fathers and mothers of the little ones.

PS. I was told this mini snoop dogg video was shot in Nairobi, Kenya.

Malika   

Seeker,

I was battling with myself today, should I approach a young hijab wearing girl who openly express her feelings to her 'boyfriend' at the school canteen..I choose to bite my tongue and walk past as I have been for a while...I just wanted to rip that hijab off her head[that would have cost me my job..lol]..but honestly - hijab has become a fashion accessory nothing else, its misunderstood completely..

Hijab was meant to be about modesty, not only in how one dresses but at how one behaves.

ps.Just watched that video.. :eek: subhanallah!

Somalina   

Adeer Gheelle.T, I said I've seen worse and ended it there. Wax YT lagu soo dhejiyo xataa ma aha, way too xxxrated. Ma in lay ban gareeyo ayaad dooneysa. Xaasidsanidaa,

:D:D

Ramadan aa soo dhow aan is diyaarino.

Polanyi   

ASWRB:

The problem here are the three CS:

C1;

Confusion.

Somali teens are in a state of confusion: warum is der identity? Black, Western, Muslim oder Somalians?Nicht ga wicht!

C2;

Culture.

Somali teens have a number of cultures which they adhere to, namely: Islamic, Mainstream western culture and certain aspects of homeculture(their parents culture)

C3:

As a result of the aformentioned CS,this leads to two further C'S:

Chamealons/CHAOS

Chameleons because Somali teens in the west and other places cleverly develop a way to act with their parents and a different way to act with their peers and @ school. Thus, a kid who may go to dugsi, help with the housework and so and so forth( ie. a little angel), maybe behave in the worst and unislamic way with their peers and @ school. Therefore, this comes as a culture shock and something completely unexpected to some Somali parents. All of this put together leads to chaos. Chaos, meaning unexpected and irrational behaviour according to the customs and norms of ones given culture or religious beliefs.

peace. bless. wagwan.

Haatu   

Bloody azzholes. Is that what they call grinding? If you're gonna do it, do it properly. :confused:

Ittaqillaah people.

SJ   

Waayihii hore, ninku markuu kibro, cirka buu u kaadshi jiray.

Waayahan dambe, naagtu markay kibirto futaday kirca u taagtaa (ama ragay ku taagtaa).

Adinku ka roonaado, gacmaha kor u taaga. amin

Aaliyyah   

I agree with NNC that how everyone conducts themselves is only between themselves and the one who careated them. But, they are giving bad impression of Islam, it would better if they dressed in western fashion if they want to dance in that manner.

btw they dont seem to be dancing, but rather enacting an intimate yet inappropriate scene in front of everyone specially children. Shame! I am disguested!

salaam