Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

Woooow, wadankeeni gurux ayeey ahayd. If only I could have some memories of when it was peaceful (I was born in 87). The only two ways I would go back to live there permanently would be if the fantastic five (somaliweyn) reunited to be greater Somalia. Or as an alternative if Somaliland gets independance, this would be the next best thing and I would be on the 1st flight back home on Daalo.

nuune   

^^^ Waa very simple procedure yaa Lily, and there are dozens of ways to tight it up as well.

My fav macawiis is called sarando

nuune   

Malika lool, not really, macawiis had too many types, each has its own name, and sarando is one of them, I think the name is originally from Indonesia, but is a common name.

Real Af Somali for macawiis is: Hoos-gunti, used in miyiga or baadiyaha alot.

nuune   

^^^ I was going to say that, but glad you removed the rest from "Q" or Q-xajiso :D

Only in your place ayaa loogu yeeraa macawiista waxaas, wax waalan

Fabregas   

Originally posted by balayga-cas87:

Woooow, wadankeeni gurux ayeey ahayd. If only I could have some memories of when it was peaceful (I was born in 87). The only two ways I would go back to live there permanently would be if the fantastic five (somaliweyn) reunited to be greater Somalia. Or as an alternative if Somaliland gets independance, this would be the next best thing and I would be on the 1st flight back home on Daalo.

Well those days probably never had free healthcare, working trains and buses, buses, free and fair education, housing, benefits, clean water for everyine, etc. :D You should be glad for the opportunities you have and dont worry too much about the " good ol days". :cool:

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ Waa very simple procedure yaa Lily, and there are dozens of ways to tight it up as well.

My fav macawiis is called sarando

Samarindi-na ma jirinoo?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by -Lily-:

Amazing how you can climb a tree wearing macawiis!

LooooooooL and girls would be walking under the tree.
Erm, no they would make sure they wouldn't. We're different. Better. icon_razz.gif