Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

DD..I was born in Bilaajo. Axmed Naaji was our neighbor, but my folks moved to Yaaqshiid not far from Sheneeno Puntland-became Xamerdaye...LoooooooL

The best days are ahead of us..Ms DD

Ms DD   

Nephys

Macallin awees..I saw him at Southall maqaaxi, amking pasta. He didnt remember me though and I made sure that he remembers me though.

Direatorkeena was Raage. After him, mid xaasid ah oo kuus ah ( i forgot his name) ayaa la wareegay.

Che

Bilaajo, one of my family members was born there. She used to tell us all about it.

MZanzi   

Kool kat Meelahan aan isdabaalinaayi ayaantan

number 4 hada daganeed ..school dugsi dhexe banadir ma aadi jirtay misa QASABKA AMA FINTA UNE OCTOBER

Ms DD   

ducaysane, I am crap with names but was jacfar our top basketball player? I only remember him and this rich bloke who was driving his own car at formthree. Faaduma qaasim's daughter was in formfour and who else? I am not good with names.

Duceysane...Zio near Huriwaa right?. I was there till my 2nd grade then transferred to Yaasin Cusmaan. I remember Ciyaal Dar Jaalaha used to football tournament in the school.

DD..Bilaajo was full of Yemenis

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

number 4 hada daganeed ..school dugsi dhexe banadir ma aadi jirtay misa QASABKA AMA FINTA UNE OCTOBER

Yaa dhalay QASABKAANA? School muu ahaa? Waligey ma maqlin...Yaasiin Cusmaan aan dhigan jiray...

Alla reer Yaasiin Cismaanoow yaa xasuusto koo Ibraahin la dhihi jiray oo banaanka gaari gacan nanac iyo shukulaato iyo ku gadi jiray? He was like my fav guy ever...Markaan lacag heysan uuna deen iidiido intaa agtiisa istaago dadka nanaca iyo ka gadanaayo ku diri jiray...'nanacaan ma fiicno, midkafiican hebel aagado'...Hade caruur xaa ku taqaaniin hee iyagana weyba ka tagaayaan...lol...Even child lee iga dheh, well I'll have you know nanac free aala'isiin jiray si'la isaga key aamusiyo lee... :D

Ms DD   

ducaysane

The rich kid was unbelievable. He wasnt stuck up but rubbing our faces with his fiat whilst xaajiyada aabe uu i saari jiray :( envy wasnt the word!

Do you remember macallim cali uraaye oo carabi na bari jiray? Also willka reer xamarka ahaa oo basketball star-keena ahaa?

Xiin

Did you happen to know ahmed john and kamaal?

MS DD I know that kid. he was actually my distance causin. yeah ..I remember Cali uraaye. I dont remember that reer xamar basket ball star... gabdhahaa inta badan aan xasuustaa....looool