Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

ZOLA   

Che...had no idea u were from Bilajo Arab...that was my neighorhood. i went to a school(i believe it was called Kamal) that was across from the Magareeshinka for 1st and 2nd grade...

Zola,

I know that xaafad very well but dont remember school name Kamaal. are you sure is not Sakhaawadiin. imigareeshinka, fiat.. nabadsugida... guriga reer siyaad barre...waayo waayo.... anyone of you remember Kabuute

Kool_Kat   

ZOLA, looooooooooooooooooool@Kamaal...Ha nagu kor camiran yaah anaga...Waa u maleynaayay Bakistaan inee saankaa dhigeyso...Kamaal kuteh, mayee Kaahiye...LOL

Duceysane, adaaba ka daray, Saqaawadiin was a high school, gabadha grade one and two lee kutiri... :D Allam maxaa jeclaa that area, fiyaat iyo kabuuti...Gosh...

Dadkiina baarkii Baar Fiat, taaladii Daljirka Dahsoon, hoteelkii Hoteel Jubba, iskoolkii Bartamaha, dartii Jirte Xuseen ee Savoy Centre, Imigareeshinka, wasaaradihii, safaaradihii ka wada hadlaayo-- fiirsada

laga soo duubay Xamar goor dhoweyd.

Xiinka, maxaa ka rabtaa Suuqa Miijiska, balaayo ku miijisee. Yaa ogaado odeyaashii kabaha dacaska faal ahaan meesha u suran jiray, oo falaarta shiishi jiray uu u sacabtumi jiray markee la helaan shiishkooda. Ar maxee kuwaas sharad ciyaareen galab walba.

Ar mar labaadna Cumar Boodboode gacan aan u taagay, a family friend wuu ahaana as well as a diratoore walaalaheena dhan u wada ahaa at iskoolka Howlwadaag Hoosedhexe. Ninkaas diratoore wanaagsan ahaa, inkastoo aanan wax badan ka xasuusan since markaa hal sano dhigtay mise birimadeyda gadaal laga badalay.

Ducaysane...What did year did go to Zio.

Zola...I lived in Bilaajo till I was 5 or 6 yrs old. I didn't remember the school you are talking. I do remember Jamaal Cabdinaasir not that far from Fiat and the Church, but Jamal was high school.

MMA , you got me there; I wouldn't exaggerate if i tell you i used to do exactly what you wrote up there...cheering for the old warriors game at Miijiska.

Odoyashaas meeshay ka immaan jireen ilaa hadda waan ka fekeraa.

Gediid   

Anyone from Hodan,I know this might come as a bit of a surprise,Gediid born in Xamar Cadeey went to Kindergarten in Xanaadadii hodon across from Shaneemo Shuun,first grade in iskool Casa Balbalare then moved out of the country for good....Still remember xalwa xaaji ciise every friday,and there was this biibiito la dhihi jirey aree xaa qabtaa(after eating everything in the biibiito,we would come up to the counter and the owner lazy azz u ahaa would say aree xaa qabtaa,caruur aan aheyn we would only say hal sambuus bas and pay for that only)hence the name.I still remember Shaneemo Equatoria,my cousins who were going to college would take us there on Thursdays.Friday mornings if my dad was in the country would take us to Lido.Aah good times and innocent times....

its nice to know all about somalia... Neva been there b4.. but its nice to see some of the pics and ppl talking about their memories.. my lil sister saw Hargeisa b4 me inshallah... soon i will go and see my home land....

ZOLA   

lol@ KK... i could have sworn the name of the school was Kamal but i could be wrong as well.

anyone that remembers the magareeshinga knows that there was a school right across from it.

Gediid..for a second i thought u were born in Gulshan-e-Iqbal....)

Gediid   

^^^^LOL Zola what can I say mee to mohajir ho.Gulshan Iqbal is my 4th home.... smile.gif

Che

Somehow I cant seem to get this out of my head but you remind me of midko yar oo markaan banooni dheleyno shaatiyaasha aan u dhibii jirney in return after the game his reward for being a good custodian of our belongings he would get nacnac and of course the promise he would play in our next game....

Blessed   

^I always new you were of the xamari crowd, you guys give off this vibe... and your made crazy about SL. My theory is that the lot of you were bullied in your Xamar days. :D

I kid!