Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

Gediid   

^^^LOLOL,we did the bullying in Xamar especially when we had guests come in from waqooyi.Kuwaas ayaa meeshaa sidey sabaaxaad iyo xidh ugu wadaan ayey xafaada dhan muslim fiicaan ka dhigi jireen...

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^LOLOL,we did the bullying in Xamar especially when we had guests come in from waqooyi.Kuwaas ayaa meeshaa sidey sabaaxaad iyo xidh ugu wadaan ayey xafaada dhan muslim fiicaan ka dhigi jireen...

LoooooooooooooooooL....Sabaaxad kulahaa...Budh lee la boondin jiriin,markii laga toorana ciida afka loogalin jiray...Iyaagoo diinta ceynaya iska labaan jiriin naga qaley ninyahow. come on , kuwa walaalkii soo waca aa ahaan jirtay.

Puuja....Reer Waaberi were truely Ciyaal Xaafad. Aduunkale inoo jiro meeba uhaystaan

Gediid   

Pujah

How can that be possible I heard breakfast was unheard of in waabeeri.... icon_razz.gif

Che

Honestly anoo 1st grade ah aan midko Hargeysa ka yimid aan maalin isku tagey and trust me I still have nightmares about it till today,the brother must have had a phd in sabaaxaad meelkasta walaahi waa igu socodsiiyey waji waji dhinac dhinac dhabar dhabar u name it, at the end of the day I was an emotional wreck.....

Gediid   

Ciyaal Fay Cali from what I hear were the Somali version of cribs and came in the late 80's just before Xamar blew up....

Chimera   

ca6tuhlukj7.jpg

MMA,Paragon,'me' and others that used to live in Somalia - what is what in this picture? Mogadishu used to really look like a city from the future with those unique structures and stuff :(

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

ca6tuhlukj7.jpg

MMA,Paragon,'me' and others that used to live in Somalia - what is what in this picture? Mogadishu used to really look like a city from the future with those unique structures and stuff
:(

I am not sure this picture is Xamar of the pre-civil war. Though I can see the famous geed talaalo are there, so is what looks like the well-known National Theatre. Nonetheless, other buildings uma eko kuwa Xamar ku yaalay, and the black and white of the image doesn't help either.

Where did you get the image from? And did that site provide any other information?

Anyway, here is another image of Xamar, the lost paradise again:

Olympia%20Hotel.%20Mogadishu.JPG

Kuraastaas and miisaskaas dhagaxa ka sameysan agyaali jiray near to the pools maxaa xasuustaa, siiba kuwii yaali jiray Hoteel Taleex's pools.