Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Starbucks is GAY?

Homosexuality is natural. How on earth can these people be punished when they've been created so?

I see which pigeon hole you belong to now.

Subhaanallah Qowmu luut

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

Ok that was funny & it rhymed too. :cool:

All these missiles on Fidel just coz he is Homo-E oops err,i mean he is Gay freindly ;)

Castro   

Castro Kid 1 (ck1): You're not gonna believe this?

Castro Kid 2 (ck2): Believe what, ck1?

ck1: It says here that scientists have isolated the gene responsible for homosexual behavior.

ck2: What? Couldn't these fools have been a year or two quicker? Boolshidh.

ck1: Stop. You sound just like dad now. :D But seriously, poor dad. He died never to find out about this.

ck2: I think he secretly knew.

ck1: I think you're right. He was a weird fella.

ck2: No kidding! :D

ck2: what about all those people who called him names for predicting this?

ck1: I don't know. They're probably claiming these scientists are zionists or trying to kill them.

ck2: Dad was too far ahead for them.

ck1: He was. Oh I so miss him.

ck2: I do too. I miss him so much it hurts.

ck2: Do you think mom would still have shot him 8 times in the head if he hadn't married that 22 year old bimbo?

Baashi   

Originally posted by Castro:

ck2: Do you think mom would still have shot him 8 times in the head if he hadn't married that 22 year old bimbo?

:D Baga dheh :D

Amigo Castro, if Homo are part of natural order how come that hole doesn't come equiped with natural lubricants...explain that mister!

^^^Mmmmmmmmmm, true. I just had a scalding cup of french vanilla and oatmeal cookies. Hmmmmmm. And a couple of glazed timbits. :D

But nothing beats starbuck's strawberry & creme blended drink with a good helping of caramel on top of the whipped cream & a big hunk of coffee cake on the side. *drools*

Goodness! If you guys truely consume all those fattening products on a DAILY BASIS, you must be getting a bit heavy. *Smirks* icon_razz.gif

Nothing beats plain old semi-sweetened tea at my desk. (Oh and the occasional Puccinos's Chai Latte...but that's only for mornings when I feel really rough).

Castro   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Amigo Castro, if Homo are part of natural order how come that hole doesn't come equiped with natural lubricants...explain that mister!

Baashi, nothing kills a topic, any topic, like the mention of the L word.

And, natural normal. Think about that.

Baashi   

^Noted. However I find it ironic for you to protest against the mere mentioning of the L word and at the sametimes assert the proposition that homosexuality is natural. If the L word is that disgusting what makes you convinced that people who go out of their way to engage in "forced" sexual activity that can't be had without artificial lubricants are performing necessary function sanctioned by nature.

If this kind of rational discussion where details must be spelled out in order to refute the assertion one is making is beyond your taste. How about the idea that sex performs necessary function for the natural world such as procreation that propagates the survival of species. Exactly what natural function does homosexuality do for the nature?

Amigo Castro raggu waa sheekasanayaan hadde alla manly men style :D

N.O.R.F   

Funnily enough today was the first time i have ever been in Starbucks, i bought some Orange Juice as i was enjoying a night time BBQ on the beach with a bunch of Ex-Pats from work! :cool:

Enjoy your morning rush for caffiene, i have quit the damned drug!

ps please naga daaya calaacalkan aad wadaan

Viking   

I drink 3-4 coffee cups a day but have been to Starbuck's only once.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If you stay focused and don’t get distracted by his unbelievable and genius-like logic, you will remember that his opposition to homosexuality is religiously based (as evidenced by his continued use of the phrase qoom luut). Religiously based!

These
Pseudo-mullahs
crack me up. They’ll use anything and everything to further their own agenda.

NGONGE,

Remember that my comprehension skills are crap, so please bear with me :D Can you explain the above?