Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Starbucks is GAY?

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

People have always and will always hate and fight(not fear) fagitism. It's an instictive reaction to a unnatural abomination.

Kashafa, there's more than enough bait in those statements for Castro to bite and sink the fisherman with him. But, I won't go there. That Pandora's box you spoke of earlier is enough deterrent for me.

Let's see who touches this with any length pole.

Kashafa   

That's ok, Castro. I'mma go ahead and leave you with one sobering thought: Karma is one bad mofo. Sins(weird ideas in this case) of the father have a habit of visiting the son.( generally speaking, of course)

Pucca   

i walk 7 whole minutes just to get their cookies early in the morning with their oh-so-good hot chocolate; and now you tell me this?

darn it! :mad: now i'll have to find something else to keep me awake during morning lectures.

Castro   

That's ok, Castro. I'mma go ahead and leave you with one sobering thought: Karma is one bad mofo. Sins(weird ideas in this case) of the father have a habit of visiting the son.( generally speaking, of course)

I've been thinking about this and I'm not sure how to take it. Is it purposely vague or am I playing with less than a full deck? Either way, karma is not applicable here for the sins (or thoughts) have to be certified as bad. Otherwise, it's a non-issue, as is the case here. Like Avis, try harder son.

Baluug   

Why are you guys drinking expensive sh*t coffee anyways when you could be downing Timmy's coffee by the litres(gallons for you nomads in USA)!!

I am disgusted,betrayed,and bewildered,by the way,Pucca.Tim Hortons has good cookies,too!! :D

Foxy   

Waa Yaab waleee....wax lasocdaba.....coffee shop chains bay inaga qabatay in aad ka hadashaan....

I doubt Boycotting of any would make a tiny difference, besides so what if they support Gay Rights movements directly or indirectly. .......and what ever happen to tolerance of all people regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.

its not the end of the world.........Mind U those Gay men Do make excellent coffees whether its normal barista shop or big chains........

Live and let others Live

cheers

TII LA KEENAABA TII KELE KA DARAN ,,,,

Waar ma la hubaa warkaas ,,, i doubt it ,,, coz ppl can post to da internet just to damage a reputation of a certain company.

Can we make sure before we critize, abandon and hate ?????

Well, I never! :eek:

Castro,

But I've been to gay pride parades before

I worry for you sometimes. But I admire your restraint these days. Testing times. :D

Where do you find these articles? Can't say I have ever been a fan of Starbucks. Been there a few times (work/mates etc) and their hot chocolate is too watery.

As for pushing the homosexual Agenda...that's the world we live in today.

Its not about pushing homosexual agenda. Its more about pushing any agenda. Would you guys reconsider if it read tomorrow 'Muslims are terrorists'(opined by some1 of course... cause non of these quotes are by 'bucks themselves)?

My point is, its revolving how even a seemingly harmless coffee industry is involved in a world where everything is not as it seems and every1 has a hidden 'propoganda'.

Testing Times indeed.

p.s. I dont like 'bucks anyways. I've always preferred Coffee Republic (Are they involved in anything? tell me NOW..I'm just on my way there) :D

I'm actually more worried about its support for Israel, than its promotion of gay rights. The first can actually cause real quantifiable harm to a lot of innocent people and witholding support could actually send a powerful message and in the end create justice; the second just feeds into a larger culture that would exist with or without Starbucks's support.

Still, I am faced with the most wretched of all dilemmas; choosing between a delicious Skinny Blueberry muffin and the plight of millions of Palestinians.

I wish it could be okay to be a hypocrite. :(

NGONGE   

This has always been the case though. Everyone tries to push their own agenda. There is nothing sinister or illegal about it.

Look at hasty Kashafa above hinting darkly about Karma and the sins of the fathers revisiting the sons and some such nonsense. If you stay focused and don’t get distracted by his unbelievable and genius-like logic, you will remember that his opposition to homosexuality is religiously based (as evidenced by his continued use of the phrase qoom luut). Religiously based!

These Pseudo-mullahs crack me up. They’ll use anything and everything to further their own agenda.

Castro, your son (if you have one) is going to pick up your bad habit of saying other guys are hot, saaxib. Like father like son, eh? Though I suppose father/son will not be the words you address each other with. Sister is more appropriate, daddy-o. :D

Castro   

Homosexuality is natural. How on earth can these people be punished when they've been created so?

Gay or no gay, Starbucks coffee is glorified brown piss.

Ngonge, having known years earlier that this conversation and the manly man rubbish would come up on SOL, I willed my kids into female-hood.