Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Somalis, A NATION WITHOUT HEROs.

nemo   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by nameless_chick:

Personally question for the Homer Simpson guy are you Muslim or not.

Do you wanna know or do you wanna know? If you must, I'll tell ya. Just because I'm a nice fella!

I'm a lizard worshipper and follow the Jack Daniels philosophy.
:rolleyes: It would have been easier to say I'm not Muslims you know. And I tried to be nice whatever. You have indeed failed to answer the question, the question was are you Mulim or not. Not what you believe in.

Pacifist   

Why do you have to look far from you. Simply choose a hero you personally know might be your hooyo who struggled so much and over came Allah knows what, might be your aabo who raised you and loved you no matter what and achieved so much, teacher, ayeyo like waterlilys, awoowe, brother, sister, your neighbour and friend. Why look far when you have all these people around you and you can actually relate to. Be your own hero.

A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

Christopher Reeve

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

You have indeed failed to answer the question, the question was are you Mulim or not.

Born again muslim... I'm also lycanthropist, watch over your shoulder next time there is full moon. icon_razz.gif

nemo   

Don't know why I am wasting my time replying to a cartoon character. :rolleyes: Conversations ends here from now one. Got what I wanted to know which was wether you are a Muslim or not. No offends to you still pondering whether you actually have any feels at all.