Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Somalis, A NATION WITHOUT HEROs.

nemo   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Holy! - is it necessary to gang up on the girl because she was offended by something someone said and called him an atheist. If that person was offended he will take it up with nameless. :eek:

Thank Allah someone for once in this place knows what I'm talking about. If you are not the one I'm offended please leave the conversation as I simply am NOT talking to YOU.

There is no need for you to mock them or persist in annoying and targeting them. if you do so and they respond by offending your religion, then you have no right to be upset and YOU will take the blame for their offence, as your provoked them.

IB you have fail to read what's on the screen like most people. I for one have not started attacking anyone because what they believe in or not. But yes was me who called someone Atheist as they are and don't have any arguments about it them self. The reason why I called them that is they called Allah un-just. Now who offended who first? Now I really am getting confused as you are getting annoyed because I called some individual Atheist and when that someone called Allah the Almighty un-just you are fine by it. Ummm is it me or is everyone in here getting a price to protect this individual. If so would be reasonable why you all defended them and chose them over Allah. But me personally would not take the price as there are no prices better than Allahs.

PS now I have a million dollar question for everyone other than Homer Simpson guy that is "WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU". :eek: Leave and move on to another conversation as I am really getting annoyed replying to this nonsense. And it's getting out of topic don't you think, ummm think it's time for one of my dairy entries.

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

PS now I have a million dollar question for everyone other than Homer Simpson guy that is "WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU".

How did I miss this... Namelesschic, I didn't call Allah unjust. Clearly you misunderstood what I said. I think I was talking about S. Barre, where I said since this man got away with so many injustices if Allah forgives him he would be unjust to all the innocent victims of S. Barre who never saw the light of justice while on earth. You do believe innocent victims deserve justice, right? If they don't get justice in this life, aren't they entitled to it in the after life? And if God denies them justice in this world AND in the afterworld, wouldn't he be unjust?

I believe Allah is just and will condemn the degenerate SOB S. Barre to eternal hell. YOu gotta make sure you understand other people's words before you go on holy crusade.

Oz   

Lol. Nameless-chick you dont have to take these things serious sis..when you find things out of context don't bother going ahead..

Cheers

I’m glad things are much more clearer now than they were before. NC hopefully you didn’t take my post as being attack posts against you ---- many nomads have tried in the past to use the same argument – accusations per se. I was not picking on you, I was just trying to say lets not jump to conclusion – sometimes is good to question things.

nemo   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by nameless_chick:

PS now I have a million dollar question for everyone other than Homer Simpson guy that is "WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU".

How did I miss this... Namelesschic, I didn't call Allah unjust. Clearly you misunderstood what I said. I think I was talking about S. Barre, where I said since this man got away with so many injustices if Allah forgives him he would be unjust to all the innocent victims of S. Barre who never saw the light of justice while on earth. You do believe innocent victims deserve justice, right? If they don't get justice in this life, aren't they entitled to it in the after life? And if God denies them justice in this world AND in the afterworld, wouldn't he be unjust?

I believe Allah is just
and will condemn the degenerate SOB S. Barre to eternal hell. YOu gotta make sure you understand other people's words before you go on holy crusade.
Alxamdhuallah you do believe Allah is just! Then we are in the same page. It's just the way to structured your sentence was a bit hard to understand what you really mean by it.

True now that he is dead. The Lord will punish and show him no clemency for what he got away with while here on earth.
he Ifdoesn't then the Lord would be unjust
. I hope and pray he rots in hell. [/QB]

If you believe Allah is just then there was no need for this sentence and yes Allah will punish those that have mistreated others whether here or the hereafter. ;) I do believe in innocent victims deserving justice and hopefully they will get it someday. Inahallah.

PS there wasn't any need for all this nonsense as people keep going on about this. Personally question for the Homer Simpson guy are you Muslim or not. Will cure my curiosity as you never admit nor deny you’re Muslim. If it is personal question then it’s cool if you don’t want to answer it. Now as for the rest of you guys am NOT talking to YOU and you shall NOT answer for him. :rolleyes:

I would call a man who started the first pan somali freedom movement a hero, Sayid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan killed a lot of somalis and very few facists, But no one could and can question is intentions that are forever enscriped in his poems.... I considetr him a hero

Gabbal   

Nameless-Chick, you are a shining beacon amongst the stagnant darkness. Calling Allah "unjust" is akin to blasphemy because that judgment is beyond us. It is not in our position to judge what Allah's justice. The only thing in our position is patience and acceptence.

Great job and I just want to let you know that you have support.

nemo   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Nameless-Chick, you are a shining beacon amongst the stagnant darkness. Calling Allah "unjust" is akin to blasphemy because that judgment is beyond us. It is not in our position to judge what Allah's justice. The only thing in our position is patience and acceptence.

Great job and I just want to let you know that you have support.

Thanks and now we have you been all this time while this nonsense was going on, you are in trouble young lady. :D But now think everything is decided unless someone again invites themself where places they are not needed. :D

Castro   

^ Horn Afrique is a dude. And the enemy of his enemy is his friend and that's how you made the list. Don't take it personally. :D

nemo   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Horn Afrique is a dude. And the enemy of his enemy is his friend and that's how you made the list. Don't take it personally.
:D

I really do not take these posts seriously nor personally. So I would not care if everyone disagrees with me because simply I stand for what I believe which is Allah the Almighty does not make mistakes nor is he un-just. Even though now we have just established was just a misunderstanding. ;)

Gabbal   

Castro, that's quite an analysis sxb. I get the impression you believe your on my enemy list. Why so? :D

Castro   

^ I didn't believe that before but now that you bring it up, should I? I have no enemy lists atheer so I don't really know how this love/hate process works. :D

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

Personally question for the Homer Simpson guy are you Muslim or not.

Do you wanna know or do you wanna know? If you must, I'll tell ya. Just because I'm a nice fella!

I'm a lizard worshipper and follow the Jack Daniels philosophy.