Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Teach me Somali please

mantra   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

quote: You learn from your mistakes..I cant tell you how much people make fun of my Somali, that doesnt stop me from rambling on however

Mantra brother of course I wont quite I am not a quiting and thanks for you're advice.

oh hadaad rabtid qof
kusaacidaa aniga ii yeed, waa tartiib ina abti..

I kinda read it but not kusaacidaa I have no idea its too long to read it...
:(

something about if you want someone (hope its about the somali class) and not something else.

please write the meaning down in english so I could understand it better.

PS
a. im female

b. it means if you want someone to help you.. I probably misspelt it..sorry

nemo   

I thought meeshaan af Soomaali in lagu baranaaye. I was wrong. Shukaansi dilac bilaash ayaaba ka socdo.

Miskiin, no that is not what this place is for espcially not from any of my posts :mad:

Is that some people not mentioning names (Khalaf and IB) oooops couldnt help myself :D:D

are taking away the purpose to this topic.

So share some of you're wisedom with us and dont be quick to judage the poor couple :D

Law=xeer

Ever heard Xeerka Qosyka or Family Law? That controversial law enacted in 1974 by Kacaanka.

Nameless Chick [or is it Magaclaawe Bajaq :D ], su'aal keen adiga. I am already kindly proud of you understanding waxaan qoro, because waa fahamtaa. I think dad badan ayaa dhaantaa meeshaan joogo.

Learning your own language has nothing to do with age, believe me. I have this niece who is 10 years old now, born and bred in Denmark; I visited to her family when she was eight, I couldn't believe Soomaaligee ku hadleysay. Walaahi. She even used to correct me. She had this flawless, accentless Soomaali. She even wrote perfectly, and when I saw her chatting with her aunts and uncles on MSN, correcting them, yaabka waa iga dhamaaday.

nemo   

LOOOOOOOOOOL Miskiin,

what can I say but the girl is goooooooooooood

mashallah I need her as my teacher instead of you guys...give me her adding I will adding her :D:D

Yes I know age doesn't matter and I never said it did...if anything the younger you are the quicker you learn... :D (man love using these faces you notice I always use it) :D:D

nemo   

People I mean teachers I have only took one class that Mr. Axmed Guray took where is my second class? surely u are not giving up so easly and I thought I was at my best behavior :mad:

ScarFace   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

Salam everyone, I am new and only joined SOL to increase my Somali...

Maxaad af somali ugu hadli waysay. :D:D You keep replying back in english your not serious. plus was you born outside somali...... icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

lool nameless; he's given up already.

Red sea, i don't think you did understand. Green contacts? :D

NAmeless, stop creating rumours, not good for my reputation:D

Arawella   

Welcome to SOL walaal

Steps to improve your command of Somali

1.Buy yourself Somali/English dictionary

2.Participate in SOL Dodwadaq section, can’t understand why your topic was not posted in that section.

facklexm   

I got the same problem. I hate went Somali ladies ask me what day it is. French is the only language that make makes sense to me.

Ibtisam   

^^^

I hate went Somali ladies ask me what day it is

now why would they do that, of all thinks to ask someone, you are telling me they ask you what day it is?

they must be mad or something, or may you misunderstood, since your somali is so bad :D