Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Teach me Somali please

Khalaf   

the fact you went back proves that you have no self control AND, the shike hat and act has to come off!!

lool. Okay, Ill do a lot of fasting then :D Peace out.

Ibtisam   

^^^ hello. wlc to bordem and learning somali. just me and Khalaf on line all day and we basicly run the show

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

IBTISM, are you seeing something that we aren't seeing here, how can you see what this guy named Khalaf is wearing? or are you connected with one of those vidoe cam and having conversations that way or what? it's bit creepy when you say, take that sheikh hat off to him. anyways just wondering.

To SB, sxb, there has been lengthy exchange of no more than what you usually see, so keep going and hit the road, you are not invited to it.

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

IBTISM, are you seeing something that we aren't seeing here, how can you see what this guy named Khalaf is wearing? or are you connected with one of those vidoe cam and having conversations that way or what? it's bit creepy when you say, take that sheikh hat off to him. anyways just wondering.

To SB, sxb, there has been lengthy exchange of no more than what you usually see, so keep going and hit the road, you are not invited to it. icon_razz.gif

Assalamu Calaykum.

Ibtisam   

^^you mean you can't see me; waves. i can see your short fluffy bread from here; don't look so shocked

yeah i have one of those cam-webs, i can't see everyone; including you :D better not do do anything you don't want me to see :D

cheers

RedSea   

assalamu Calaykum,

Ibtisam, you are right to some extent, I do have a beard that is just about to bloom, although it hasn't reach the phase of earning to be called a "beard", but it's getting there, then you could call it fluffy.

It's actually an honor to have a beard, it would look good on me and would earn me more respect too.

Furthermore, you could stare at the webcam all you want, you won't be able to catch me misbehave, it just won't happen at all. I am good looking won't you say, get closer to the screen so you can see me better. :D

Wow, you do have contacts on; this time the green ones.Now I get what Khalaf was refering to earlier today. :D

Assalamu Calaykum.

nemo   

Red Sea or should I say "Mr. Axmed Guray" which sounds much better since we are in a Somali class...

Well insha Allah there is always next year, yap I will retire by then and nameless chick with a totally new name like Xalimo the somali chick will be teaching it next time around.

Inshallah I am aiming to learn Somali by then and yes I will take the offer of being a teacher next year...so IB dont worry sis I will be the best teacher there every be :D

.....And the reason I choose to be with out a name is there is no good names there to describe me :D:D:D

Thnaks MR Axmed Guray once again for taking this class as I am willing to learn...but you have to be a bit hasher teacher because the students IB and Khalaf are talking "no no no" give them a time out.... :D

Like the way to started with the first class but now am going to write it down...and what Khalaf said in somali I tried to translate it in somali before look back at it and mark me....A am aiming for

cheers

mantra   

I can write Somali much better than I can speak.. now thats weird!

I learnt most of my Somali online, had a good friend who didnt know english..taught me well I must admit. Speaking however is something else, I honestly cant express myself but that doesnt stop me from trying. You learn from your mistakes..I cant tell you how much people make fun of my Somali, that doesnt stop me from rambling on however. And now thanks to my new found obsession with Somali music and my somali-english dictionary my vocabulary has expanded beyond insults..yap I have now mastered the art of shukaansi.. not sure i'll ever try it though..

umm..where was I? ahh yes..

dont give up dear, get on paltalk smile.gif

oh hadaad rabtid qof kusaacidaa aniga ii yeed, waa tartiib ina abti..

know get a dictionary woman!

Khalaf   

^^^Pucca agree.

We are missing those who are "learned", maybe u can help us illiterates out.

Help me out with this one, some woman :D said this too me: "nikal jaw yahaase". Now is that insult? Peace

Pucca   

i'm flattered you'd think i was part of the somali 'learned' crew...sadly that isn't so :( .

ps. i doubt what you wrote is even remotely somali...a guess on my part (a pretty strong guess).

Khalaf   

^^^^Pucca :D Glad u said that cuz that woman :D trust me said that too me. Means she dont know somali neither right?

I don't know what it means, but coming from her it was probably an insult :D Peace

nemo   

You learn from your mistakes..I cant tell you how much people make fun of my Somali, that doesnt stop me from rambling on however

Mantra brother of course I wont quite I am not a quiting and thanks for you're advice.

oh hadaad rabtid qof
kusaacidaa
aniga ii yeed, waa tartiib ina abti..

I kinda read it but not kusaacidaa I have no idea its too long to read it... :(

something about if you want someone (hope its about the somali class) and not something else.

please write the meaning down in english so I could understand it better.

PS