Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Teach me Somali please

Ibtisam   

^^cheers i think i exits here>>>>>. i'm going to learn how to speak it first, then come back for your lessons. possible next year. i will re-apply then.

by then hopefully nameless will be teaching it.

cheers

Khalaf   

Cut the teen crap (says that with love )

And what is that supose to mean???

Sister u said earlier "am still young in my teen years"

Thats an excuse not to know ur language, isn't it?

brother you have indeed took me to old people's tertiary---still shaking my head

:D lool. They are not old-and we can benefit from them. I find it hard to see a 50 yr old somali infront of a computer typing away-can they even use a computer? :confused:

PS: Nameless maybe u started something, and this can be somali lessons session for those who are illitrate in somali, me, you, and IB are the first registers to this class, now we just need to find the professor :D maybe red sea? Rules no exams, quizes hate those. its good idea.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^cheers i think i exits here>>>>>. i'm going to learn how to speak it first, then come back for your lessons. possible next year. i will re-apply then.

by then hopefully nameless will be teaching it.

cheers

Well insha Allah there is always next year, yap I will retire by then and nameless chick with a totally new name like Xalimo the somali chick will be teaching it next time around.

Hey, why not also join my class of " how to master the Somali language in 90 days" order my book now while supplies last and get a free gift. visit my website at: www.doogle.yahoo/hotmail/farah/somali.90day.com

and see for yourself.

I am only kidding, I hope you didn't believe me and click on the address did you? :D

Fact: you bet your shoes nameless will be teaching next year.

Khalaf   

^^^^lool. She needs a name first to me taken seriously, and better befitting avatar-says that with respect :D Peace.

I am only kidding, I hope you didn't believe me and click on the address did you?

They probably did bro,there only teenagers :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

PS: Nameless maybe u started something, and this can be somali lessons session for those who are illitrate in somali, me, you, and IB are the first registers to this class, now we just need to find the professor
:D
maybe red sea? Rules no exams, quizes hate those. its good idea.

assalamu Calaykum,

well mr. Khalaf, I was actually going to include everything you mentioned above as well as the attendance, but since you said you dislike it, I will just go plan B.

Secondly, sure, I will except your suggestion and I Mr. Axmed Guray aka Red Sea will be your new professor(not an actuall professor).

Well class you can now call me Mr. Axmed Guray instead of Red Sea, I just though since we are in somali learning class, I oughta change my name to something related to Somali history, like the holy warior Axmed Guray from Zaylac, Awdal. did you know him class? well you don't have to answer, no quizes was the deal. :D

Assalamu calaykum.

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

Well since you put it that way, Red Sea is back again----there.

Assalamau calaykum.

Khalaf   

^^^^U like red sea better then Axmed Guray? Cuz its somali name :D

anta arabiya :D

lol at "fake". We know whose fake "blue eyes" on a somali girl :eek: Peace

Dude, why u listen to her? Go back to Ahmed Guray-stronger name, red sea we are not here to learn about the red sea or anything sea.

Ibtisam   

red sea; thank you. you will be rewarded by my attendance in your class next year

Khalaf: hhm contacts work wonders and at time hypnotises people to drop at my feet. Now stop starting unless you want me to arrange a pleasant surprise in its place.

:D

Khalaf   

hhm contacts work wonders and at time hypnotises people to drop at my feet. Now stop starting unless you want me to arrange a pleasant surprise in its place.

:confused: Your english is as bad as your somali. Make little sense will ya?

Ibtisam   

^^ i know:

We know whose fake "blue eyes" on a Somali girl Peace

My comment:

Contact lenses work wonders and at time hypnotises people. (the rest was an over explanation which you won't get, being farah and all. :D

Khalaf   

^^^I got that part, it was the pleasant suprise I didn't. Try me :D or as he would say: do your worst. :D peace out

Ibtisam   

Wherever you saw those fake blue eyes, stop staring, next time it might not be fake blue eyes that stare back at you.

Whatever happened to lowering your gaze? :D

Khalaf   

loooool IB :D:D .

I looked at your profile just now, thanks for putting your real picture up this time :D I had no idea :D

Ibtisam   

you mEan you finally understood!!! Don’t mock my glasses, they cost million bucks!

the fact you went back proves that you have no self control AND, the shike hat and act has to come off!! :D:D