Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

White House approves assassination of Anwar Al Awlaki

Somalina   

Layzie for defence minister. At least you can count on her to hunt down terrorists and bring them to justice. Odayaasha Pakistaniga u lebisan u dhiiba inanta shagada.

Tuujiye   

^^^ sub xaanalaah..waraa Layzie adiga iyo aniga mar dhaw waan isku qarxeenaa..lool... yaree muslimka meeshaan jooga faraha ka qaad...

Layzie adiga qofkii kugu raacin fikradaada ma terroristaa? maraxyahee meeshaan gaalo kuunto madoow ayaa joogta oo ujeedadooda kili tahay in ee qurun iyo wis wis ka dhaliyaan diinteena markaas baad adigana wax aan loo soo jeedin nala soo gashay... aniga qof aan raacsanahay dhinaciisa malaha laakiin walaalee please ha garab xigsan gaalkaan Ailamos iyo asxaabtiisa...if you have something else on these people gees ula bax laakiin sidii qof maanta dhan soo fiirsaday Fox news ha u hadlin...

even if this guy is a terrorist and you don't like him oo la qabto, do you think adiga in lagu cafinaayo oo laguu arkaayo the good muslim? lool aduunkaan abaayo no one cares about terrorist malaha and the term terrorist mean Muslim today because in the states a man walked into his work place and shot everyone and no one called him a terrorist but if he was a Muslim, waxaa la dhihi lahaa maanta mid terrorist ah oo magaciisa la yiraado Abdul Aziz ayaa dilay 6 qof oo maskiimiin ah lool

I'm not saying ninkaan ma aha dimbiile laakiin dadka ugu yeeraayo waxaas waa dad ayagaba ee ka tahay siyaasad ama wanting to creat another Osama... waxaan qurunka ha dhageysanina oo wada wax ayaga dhan is wada raacsan oo idinka caqliga la idinkaga dilaayo... this man naftirkiis baa laga yaabaa in uu u shaqeynaayo the US today just like how Osama was created, this man is created today...

Layzie abaayo macaan please naga dhaaf waxaan yaaqee..I know you abaayo that your nothing like qurufaad kaan aa nugu wadid ee please naga qabo gaalkaan Ailamos hadaa wax qabaneysid.. he is the true SOL terrorist lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Jacpher   

LOL@die a worse death than Jesus. Lazyie thinks nabi alloow ciise inuu dhintay?

Ari boowe af dab00lan aa dahab.

ailamos   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

please naga qabo gaalkaan Ailamos hadaa wax qabaneysid.. he is the true SOL terrorist lool....

A little bit threatened aren't you old man :D:D

*pulls herself to the side and chants Must resist! Must resist! Must resist! * CANNOT RESIST. Gabareey horta dhageeyso hadalkayga. I admire your ability to hung on to your guns so to speak, even if the gun is facing you and your finger is pulling the trigger. However, copying and pasting suits some people and it just looks plain ugly on some people just like the woman I saw today wearing a puffed shoulder pads, looking like a mental patient all because Paris Hilton and Tyra Banks swear by shoulder Pad's ability to slim the waist. Even Glen Beck got tired of the old " you're with us or against us," or " time to take a side 'are you with smelly Mullah with poor hygine or democracy" or "Muslims will love nothing better than to end freedom and happiness cuz you see they're born out of darkness, those ones always wanting to gang rape democracy" tirade. Nowdays, Glen uses SMARTBOARDS to illustrate his points.

Also,you have a tendacy to repeat yourself, so I advice against that, if only to save yourself some embarrasment.

You wrote:

Its simple, you prefer to side with a mass murderer over so called 'evil Americans' and the American aggression against so called 'muslims'.

Horta, did you know who Al Awlaki was prior to the assasination order? Have you ever listened to his lectures prior to his jailing? I DOUBT IT! Also, how is HE a mass MURDERER? And please don't go the usual, he inticed, preached, lent a hand to the big bad wolf Al-Qaida route, who by the way are in not shortage of encouragement. No doubt he is angry and contradicting to his old views on suicide bombing WHICH I AND MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS DON'T SUPPORT!

Ok. Moving on, first you say;

The days when you people took a neutral position is over. You are either with the terrorists or you are against them, no room to hide and I will call you out on it every single time.

Hmm... Ok. In the words of Bush...Amen! Then, you turn around and ask for a middle ground when I take a similar stance.

Besides, for you its clear, if you oppose my views, you must be with fellow rednecks and Islamaphobes, no two ways about it. After all, I'm not rooting for team terrorist, so I must share the views of those you categorized as rednecks and Islamaphobes?

Nothing new here, this you picked up from your true saviors. When the West strikes pre-emptively and wipes out an entire village or buildings full of children and women and elderly, it is what? Come on...it is self-perservation, it is 'a neccessary evil' to cleanse cities of terrorists and extremists. But if you have a gun on you(god forbid) when the Israili soldiers(horny or bored OR both) come to your door to kindly ask you to hand over your daughter, wife and mother, you're what? Say it with me... come on...it starts with T

You are saying, you are echoing their sound bites, so why should I take you serious or believe that you are authentic Muslim critic?

The day where you string together two original sentences of unbiased criticism of Muslims, is the day when I will take you serious. I, for one, am for constructive criticism of my people because it brings change. But what you're doing my dear sis is neither a criticism nor constructive. You're merely echoing the sentiments many non-Muslims hold against Muslims and that I hear enough of daily. So pardon me if I dont feel like watching that rerun.

C&H, to one extremist to another, I solute you. (lets exchange ideas not suicide bomb vests/bras)

So you're an extremist, eh? Self-awareness is beautiful.

And yeah, lets exchange ideas not suicide bomb vests/bras, no Insurgents, no Arming groups against each other, no torture by ball crushing in Guantanomo Bay and other facilities, No public hit list,... Yeah, I'm for world peace.

Hales   

I cant believe people are defending this guy, if a renowned sheikh like sudais today decides to kill someone does that mean you would have to pick up their past to justify the killing. He would be executed just like anyone else.

And Anwlaki atleast deserves to be persecuted for his actions.

e

Hales   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki#Sharif_Mobley

He is linked to Nidal malik Hassan, Abdul Farouk and encouraged and glorified Al shabaab.

To the American people ... nine years after 9/11, nine years of spending, and nine years of beefing up security you are still unsafe even in the holiest and most sacred of days to you, Christmas Day....

Our brother Umar Farouk has succeeded in breaking through the security systems that have cost the U.S. government alone over 40 billion dollars since 9/11

This is what somalida calls seef la bood. NO ONE DEFENDED AL AWLAKI in any of the post. But I'm allergic to people who take it a step further and make it their bussiness to call for a manhunt on ANYONE who is rumored or accused to be a terrorist.

Tuujiye   

Hales who is defending this guy? is just some people in here are bringing their Glen Beck Views saaxiib.. If the man is guilty then he is but you have to understand is, this guy is part of a political system that America is planing to use.. They need to go in Yeman and Al-waki is their ticket in simple saaxiib.. I was watching an Interview with his dad. The father is living in the US peacefuly and saying nothing but good things about his son.

As for me personaly, I don't trust any arab guy from the US even if he is a big time sheekh.. soon as his name comes up in their watch list, something is fishy... America is known to make men like OSama and use them for scape goats...

Alahu aclam what this guy did laakiin I think all this is staged... ee filinkaan ha u bixina...

Aialmos lool ina baqti lagde ayaa filinkula jirtaa abti threatkaan aa sheegeysid, wax la cuno miyaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Hales   

^ Walahi haduu Awlaki ka dabahari lahaa Bin laden iyo saaxibiis waxwa ma laku lahaani lahayn, sira aabihis bu gurikisa iska jookilahaa iyo he would still be preaching the religion properly in the mosque

But hes the one who affliated and got involved with high ranking terrorists in Yemen and made friendly contacts with terrorist organizations like Alshabaab and made contacts encouraging and radicalizing people like Umar Farouk and Nidal Malik Hassan.

Im not asking for this guy to be killed but persecuted, the Yemeni government actually asked him to hand himself over and promised that they wouldnt harm him but he didnt hand himself over and countinued his miscchief.

Wallahi in this case you could justify harming or killing him.

fiiri wuxuu yiri

In December 2008, Anwar al-Awlaki sent a communique to Al-Shabaab, congratulating them. He thanked them for "giving us a living example of how we as Muslims should proceed to change our situation. The ballot has failed us, but the bullet has not". In conclusion, he wrote: "if my circumstances would have allowed, I would not have hesitated in joining you and being a soldier in your ranks".

Maaddeey   

Did it ever occur to you what Awlaki is doing: his Hijra from USA, his call to fight, his letter to Shabaab, all that is what he is supposed to do and all is in line with the true Islam?

Ibtisam   

^^^C&H I too was aware of the letters he sent which were doing the rounds on e-mail, I cannot say that they are his words, but how much of anything we read is ever true we can never know.

As for the old, you are either with us or them, strange terrorist say the same thing and the other exterem camp say the exact same thing, they have more in common.