Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

White House approves assassination of Anwar Al Awlaki

Dhubad.   

^Waa runtaa sxb wax lanaco way yihiin. Tuujiye aan xoogaa dhibaayay.......siduu bajaqdoo meelahaas ugu haayo markuu maqlo Gaal Somali ah buu wadaad number uno uu noqdaa. Rageedii :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ Dhubad hala ila yaabin yaaqee!! ajar aa la dhahay god dooli xitaa kasoo baar..gaaladaan wax lagu hindhiso wee istaahilaan saaxiiboo nacalaa kuleetigooda kutaalee... Dhubad ani diyeeshi aan qaatay laakiin funaanad noova eh aan haayaa ma rabtaa? lool waraa erayga "bajaq" copy Right aan ka dhigtay in SOL ma ogid miyaa?

nuune saaxiiboo ani maxaan ka kasaa hee!! waa ogtahay anaga hadaan bun dubano aan quraan aqrisan wixii ehlul diin aheen tahliil sun ah aan u tufeenaa....

Cara, raali noqo walaalee, is just that your views are very much a like of does of the gaalo.. sorry if i'm judging you walaal laakiin I really don't agree with some of the things you share with us and thats not only you who is muslim but also my dear good friend Layzie lool asbaxdaas xitaa mar dhaw ayada in taan u tago aan rabaa in aan qasab xirsi usoo xiro oo madaxa kasoo xiiro lol...

Cara i'm really sorry abaayo macaan....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Lazy,

This isn't a new American policy, they've been using it and mass murdering Muslims for several years now. Similar air strikes were carried out Af Madow, Somalia in 2007.

Anwar Al Awlaki didn't kill anyone, he is wanted for 'incitement'..

Haatu   

Look at what this man caused now. Through his alleged incitement of terrorism, a lot of Muslims will die. And then people will complain America this, America that. Sad really.

Johnny B   

The White house doesen't only KILL , the White house is Canibal , it eats people , so what?

This nutcase of Sheikh kills too, sad that it's the white house that is the friendlier monster. :D

Cara.   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:

Originally posted by Cara.:

They've killed people for a lot less. The only tragedy will be the innocents killed while trying to target this
inutcase.

How do you know he is a nutcase? Are you finally applying your B.A. in Pyschology on him?
:DNo, I'm applying my minor in English on his Al-Jazeera interview.

On the other hand, ask me about your abandonment issues...

Khayr   

Can anybody give me the list of muslims scholars that the U.S. approves that I can follow?

If there are no scholars, then a list of U.S. and its approval board countries(the usual suspects) figures that are deemed to be towing the party lines.

How about an edited version of the quran and hadith that is published by penguin books or that I can downnload off the apple stores?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Can anybody give me the list of muslims scholars that the U.S. approves that I can follow?

If there are no scholars, then a list of U.S. and its approval board countries(the usual suspects) figures that are deemed to be towing the party lines.

How about an edited version of the quran and hadith that is published by penguin books or that I can downnload off the apple stores?

You want an edited version of the quran? Khaf Allah! What happened to your Iman warya? You disgust me. :D

I blame Cara.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Ngonge, u know what Khayr means, no?

Waa markaagi. :D

Khayr knows what I mean too (though it may take him a couple of minutes to work).