Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

White House approves assassination of Anwar Al Awlaki

Blessed   

^He's not a Shiekh though and never claimed to be one. I wish I spoke good Arabic. :( There's so much fitnah and confusion in the western dacwah!

Ibts.

The nigerian. I disagree with a few things in his blog but I still like the brother. The old Anwar! No one is perfect and I think he is acting out on his anger. May Allah have mercy on him, us.. them.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

^He's not a Shiekh though and never claimed to be one. I wish I spoke good Arabic.
:(
There's so much fitnah and confusion in the western dacwah!

Ibts.

The nigerian. I disagree with a few things in his blog but I still like the brother. The old Anwar! No one is perfect and I think he is acting out on his anger. May Allah have mercy on him, us.. them.

sheikh is a title of respect in the arab. amba, i'm a sheikh when i wear khamees.

ps. i do agree with what you say. the imam is speaking in a different tone and contradicting his earlier interviews when he said he disagreed with random attacks on aeroplanes and stuff. one gets the impression the man reached the point of return and he is living to die.

another twist:

Yemen tribe warns against harming cleric on US wants dead

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ibd0eMMoIsX9DxU6iVcCwHIPDTdg

NGONGE   

^^ You are never a sheikh (with or without khamees). :D

Sheikh means elderly man (which makes me more of a sheikh than you). But, colloquially, sheikh has evolved to mean scholar or caalim (seeing that most scholars were older men).

Khayr   

Originally posted by Cara.:

They've killed people for a lot less. The only tragedy will be the innocents killed while trying to target this
inutcase.

How do you know he is a nutcase? Are you finally applying your B.A. in Pyschology on him? :D

Blessed, what is the point of this thread?

YOu posted an article about a wanted mass murder but failed to follow up with your analysis of the case against him, neither did you make a case for this man. In addition to that, you did not explain whether you are for or against Obama's decision to pursue the target at all costs?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Blessed, what is the point of this thread?

YOu posted an article about a wanted mass murder but failed to follow up with your analysis of the case against him, neither did you make a case for this man. In addition to that, you did not explain whether you are for or against Obama's decision to pursue the target at all costs?

Is he really a mass murderer? :D

I think the general consensus here is that killing people is wrong.

Khayr   

Layzie,

Its not halal in the shariah for a muslim to be killed by a non-muslim and muslims can't hand over muslimeen to non-muslims e.g. somalia handing over a somali to the U.K. etc..

Tuujiye   

Lol@ GD and Cara.. I know Cara is Gaal but GD you are showing very small mind my friend.. you sound like the Sera Palin of SOL..such a blind follower you are...

I think the Nigerian was a lost soul oo buufis ku dhacay laakiin Al Awlaki is just a normal religous man who spoke the truth.. yes these other crazy killers listen to his lectures but how is that his foult...

Layzie who did he kill? yaree saan maxaa waaye adiga?

I don't know why you guys are shocked..Obama or not no matter who is the leader of USA, they will always target Muslims......

waraa qashiimiintiina caqliga yar oo u hadlaya sidii in ee ka mid yihii "the tea party" nagala taga caqligaan yar aad lasoo dheel tageysaan uff...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Dhubad.   

Tuujiye horta adi Gaalada Soomalida oo kaliya maxaa u nicibtahay.....Markaan ku arko ayaka unbaa daba dhigataa :D

Wareer badaanaa (labo jeer aad qortay maanta see camal)

nuune   

^^ soo wax la naco ma ahan gaal Soomaali ah, the reason loo nacayo is they don't shut up and mind their own business, they come and argue with no point at all with full of insults agains't Islam and the Prophet.

cid nici laheed ma jirto hadey gaalnimadooda iska ahaadaan ayagoon fara gashan diinta ay ka soo baxeen,