Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

White House approves assassination of Anwar Al Awlaki

Blessed, I don't believe I asked you about American Foreign Policy, past or present, I do however recall asking you about your views about the case and whether you agree or disagree with Obama's decision to pursuit this target, dead or alive (or as they called it, "kill or capture"), along with hundreds of others like him.......and what was your take on the Anwar Al Awlaki indictments?

Instead of answering my questions, you decided to embark on west Vs Islam and decided to remind me how American policy in the name of 'intelligencE' devastated Muslims families, killed hundreds of Muslims, past or present, and etc etc.

We are not talking about American Foreign Policy, we are not talking about Muslims but we are talking about one individual, a world renowed Mass Murderer.

You either condemn or condone his past and present role in various bombings, both in the US and yemen and various plots to take out American personnel both at home and abroad.

Its simple, you prefer to side with a mass murderer over so called 'evil Americans' and the American aggression against so called 'muslims'.

A self-confessed alqaeda soldier and a recruit. An American Citizen who targets Americans both at home and abroad, civilian and Military personnel alike. A man who boosted about his role in the forth hood shooting, and hailed a hero the self-confessed mad man aka Maj. Hasan of the Fort Hood shootings.

A man who says that its an Islamic Duty to kill an infidel, especially an American Infidel is innocent in your book?

Neither I or you have the actual intelligence gathered on his target or how much of his work is directly attributed to the hundreds of lives lost (muslims and infidels alike), both in yemen and other locations, so, you can not pretend to say that he is innocent when you do not have the facts on your side.

Besides, I can with total conviction say he, Anwar Al Awlaki is guilty and deserves to die in the cross fire, die a worse death than Jesus because of the following reasons:-

America, whether you acknowledge it or not is at war with the likes of your beloved cleric and many others because they declared war on America and their home turf. They plot and plan mass killings every minute of every day in the name of my beloved religion. Therefore, when in war, no love is lost, you take out all and anyone associated with terrorizing civilians, children, mothers, something you can relate to. You take out plotters, so called clerics, anyone who has extremist views or aims to turn the views into action should either be jailed or killed.

If you want to mix religion in this discussion then yes, I will say it, they are at war with so called Islamist' and the 2007 air raid in Somalia was justified and if I were in a position to approve such targets, I would do it all day long and put my support behind it.

Now, why is it so difficult for you to say; " I, blessed support a mass murderer and I believe this to be true because he is Muslim and I will always choose a Muslim over a so called 'infidel' and it is never about innocence or guilt, its about which side of the fence I'm at and I will always be on the side of the terrorists".

Why is that so difficult to say, ya blessed?

You believe him to be innocent on the grounds that he is Muslim nor for any other reason and thats exactly what I wanted you to defend but instead, you took on the road less travelled, so I had to say it for you.

PS: NG, Khayr and blessed and many more who share their view believe that killing innocent civilians is justified, especially if they are non-muslims. So, what now? (as for a mass murderer, it can be an individual or an organization that directly orchestrated the killing of innocent people at once or over a long period of time, i.e fort hood, it was not so much as the crazy so called Muslim maj. but his teacher and the organization that represented them, al qaeda.)

Pss: Khayr, the only thing thats haran around here is you, old boy.

Khayr   

if I were in a position to approve such targets, I would do it all day long and put my support behind it.

The only one advocating for innocent civilians being killed is you, except there is a small correction to make - you are for innocent muslim civilians being killed.

Maybe Cara should give you a 15min. free psych evualition. Should we actually get a return for a her B.A. in Psych. that it is collecting dust. :D

Polanyi   

Besides, I can with total conviction say he, Anwar Al Awlaki is guilty and deserves to die in the cross fire, die a worse death than Jesus

Quranka Akhriso. Jesus is alive. :D

PS: NG, Khayr and blessed and many more who share their view believe that killing innocent civilians is justified, especially if they are non-muslims.

Where did they say that? You are making up stories again.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Besides, I can with total conviction say he, Anwar Al Awlaki is guilty and deserves to die in the cross fire, die a worse death than Jesus

Acuudibilaah .... I dont think I can give you the benefit of the doubt any longer you are completely and utterly ignorant about the very basics of Islam ... you just enjoy playing devils (Uncle Sam)advocate.

Quran kala fur mar-mar oo akhri, ka dib isku day inaad fahamto waxaad akhrinayso, qashinka aad habeen iyo maalin meesha ku saydhinaysid waad kala yarayn lahayd.

Blessed walaal dont waste your time on this one, it will just turn into the hijab/niqab argument all over again. :D only L.G is capable of arguing a position with such passion when she cannot distinguish between a niqab vs. hijaab.

Blessed   

LMAO@Lazy. Yaa? Looks like that's what you wanted me to say because you had a rant on the ready? Gabdhay, you really are full of sh*t!

Geeljire,

LOL. No chance of that, I would've entertained her just for the hell of it but my holiday is over.. :(

ailamos   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

The lowest of low lives are dadka u dhinto dadka kale mabda'ooda, meaning they recyle every rubish uttered by red-necks and Islamic phobics, thinking that makes them sound smarter.

large_AYAAN-HIRSI-ALI.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Dhubad.   

lol@ Jesus died on the cross.

Lazy do you get your lessons from Jimmy Swaggart or you forgot to recycle that bit ?

19880307-750-35.jpg

ailamos   

The probe of the 9/11 attacks soon led Washington FBI agents back to San Diego, where they found that al-Awlaki had twice been busted for soliciting prostitutes in 1996 and 1997 but had avoided jail time. Al-Awlaki has previously described these charges as "bogus." But FBI agents hoped al-Awlaki might cooperate with the 9/11 probe if they could nab him on similar charges in Virginia. FBI sources say agents observed the imam allegedly taking Washington-area prostitutes into Virginia and contemplated using a federal statute usually reserved for nabbing pimps who transport prostitutes across state lines.

Somalina   

I go with Obama on this one. He is a radical and supports terrorism and should face the consequence of his actions period.

NASSIR   

He is from SD. I had the chance of seeing one time his Friday sermons. He is a good speaker, that I can tell.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Ala lalabo badanaa! The lowest of low lives are dadka u dhinto dadka kale mabda'ooda, meaning they recyle every rubish uttered by red-necks and Islamic phobics, thinking that makes them sound smarter.

well said C&H

Blessed, there is nothing funny about siding with a known terrorist and a wanted man, nor it is a laughing matter for you or anyone to make light of this situation.

The fact of the matter is the target does not claim to misrepresent himself, for that reason, he should be haunted for the dog that he is and preferably killed. He claims to be a warrior of Allah but what he means is that he is a slave and his master is Osama Bin Laden, therefore, he will carry his masters orders to the grave, so why not speed up the process and hunt the dog?

His skills as an orator and once a promising Islamic Cleric career bit is irrelevant because it does not prove his innocent nor does it disapprove his guilt, which means that Obama's proclamation stands and its relevant. It also means you failed at your task of simply articulating your views about the man, apart from his earlier career as a gifted orator with a soothing voice that brings you to your knees.

The days when you people took a neutral position is over. You are either with the terrorists or you are against them, no room to hide and I will call you out on it every single time.

As for making things up as one sufi priest in these boards put it, I say to you, there just isn't enough material for me to use for fabrication. All you need to do is read Khayr's previous post and put two and two together. Khayr, according to his terrorist manual says that a fellow Muslim can not be killed by a non-muslim and a fellow muslim can not hand over his muslim comrades, as its haran, which means that Muslims can kill non-Muslims, because its justified but a death of a Muslim isn't justified, especially when all the killing is being done by men who claim to be Muslims.

What part of that did I make up? Everyone else is game, just don't touch the Muslims, even if they are mass murderers.

As for C&H, I like you because of the simple fact that you do not care to dance around most issues. You call it as you see it, which is why I believe you will make a great ref someday. Besides, for you its clear, if you oppose my views, you must be with fellow rednecks and Islamaphobes, no two ways about it. You are saying, you are echoing their sound bites, so why should I take you serious or believe that you are authentic Muslim critic? After all, I'm not rooting for team terrorist, so I must share the views of those you categorized as rednecks and Islamaphobes?

C&H, to one extremist to another, I solute you. icon_razz.gif (lets exchange ideas not suicide bomb vests/bras)

As for my favourite fan aka Geelka, you are right, I know very little of the content inside your terrorist Manual published by Jihadi Inc., except the excerpts I read a while ago, which isn't much to go on when the prologue calls for the death of everyone, including Muslims who stand to criticize fellow Muslims repeatedly. It was disturbing to say the least. Instead, I read my Qur'an in solitude, I own more than one copy and I pray to Allah that your souls be freed before you self-destruct.

Now, pray with me and say Aamiin waryaa.