Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Rahma - Univ Tv

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

PS: she is a member on SOL(last time she posted was late NOVEMBER 2008), just found out now,

Oh well if you’re reading this; I'm the old man who was sitting in front of you in the Bethnal Green last week (1/6/2010 that’s the date on the travel card I wanted you to autograph for someone ). I was shy and thought not to bother because you might be tired after working with Nimco Yaasin ( overheard your phone call) and your comments about old people (overheard)..

PS You’re pettier in real life than on UTV.
smile.gif
HAHAHAH are you serious!!? LOOOl :D:D

nuune   

Ayoub, check your PM, her Private Number ayaan kuugu soo direy, laakin did you missed where I said that she is engaged to a man in imaaraadka, Somali of course, plus don't forget "naag qurux badan nin baa qabo ha uga harin, ka soo rido" weli ma aysan aqal galin :D

Hope she doesn't spot this topic

NGONGE   

^^ Arr riwaayadaha eega! Ibti says the girl is Somali carab when this girl only came to London (from Burco via Addis) four years ago (you can tell she's a hard worker). Worse still, nuune says she's engaged when she's actually married (well, sort off). Arr naga daaya. :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

please you're kidding me. You're kidding me. She's in LONDON? Every time I see that channel in passing, there's a sheikh on or her with her goth lipstick and dead shimbiro look.

L0L :D:D ---Wallahi you made me laugh. Does anyone have a pic of this Bird azz hair do. ha ha

That is not a peacock, to the untrained it may seem as though, but my friends don’t be swindled because that is a damn TURKEY!!!

(Meleagris gallopavo, native to North America)

The audacity...

^my bad as they in American films. Indeed it looks like the peacock's dangling from the ears and the turkey's taken over the head. I've only ever looked long enough to be horrified(in case anyone caught me looking @ UTV).

Waryaa, FB, where are your eyes, Ngonge found this bird's eye view(I'm going to hell for this LoL):

Tvuniversal-salaamaha362010600-780.jpg

Anyway, maybe it's a trend somewhere I won't be going. :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^my bad as they in American films. Indeed it looks like the peacock's dangling from the ears and the turkey's taken over the head. I've only ever looked long enough to be horrified(in case anyone caught me looking @ UTV).

Waryaa, FB, where are your eyes, Ngonge found this bird's eye view(I'm going to hell for this LoL):

Tvuniversal-salaamaha362010600-780.jpg

Anyway, maybe it's a trend somewhere I won't be going.
:D

L0L,You are going to hell indeed. This gal could be my relative...Here i am watching you make fun of her. :D

chubacka   

^ lol, for real.

Last I heard the gal was newly married and was suppose to giving up acting/performing on account of her newly acquired kasband.

On a side note, her somali is great.

Originally posted by NNC:

Bishaarooy iska baashaal barwaaqo aan kugu duceeyee! quruxdaadana yaa lagu cayuumin!
smile.gif

Xaasid lagama waaye dunida. Bishaaro is a wonderful person with a personality and labis to go with. Her mischievous smile alone ayaaba a little cajiib ah.

Daa'uud, broer, her name is Bishaaro. Raxma intee ka keentay? A lot of people call that show because of her being a host. There was this dude who once called the show to suggest she needs 'inay isasturto.' Her response was yaa salaameysaa since the show is about Salaamaha. Si fiican ayee ugu qabatay.

I tried to watch as much of her show as I could while in Islii. It came on Friday nights. My good companion lady even felt jealous of her sometimes. It is only a TV show ku dhahaa, so relax. :D

Aaliyyah   

There is nothing wrong with her fashion. She will dress how she sees fit.

Soomaali amaan malaga helaa.

Anyhow, this is the first time I heard of her. She sounds decent.

and I agree with Malika she is pretty. Whats with all this hate lol..

salaam

Blessed   

I've seen her at a wedding a few years back, no makeup and hair tied back, she's very beautiful. Masha Allah. I don't think people are hating here, it is an odd 'hijab style', if you can even call it that. This highlights WHY people need to be brutally honest with friends, sometimes. I couldn't let a friend sit in front of a camera like that.

Can you email the show tolow? I think she needs to be told. Nicely! So stay away, Sheh. LOL.