Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Rahma - Univ Tv

Ibtisam   

^^he is dreaming of her eyes dhee icon_razz.gif

Sheh that is the new style of hijab you silly women, wax fahan, London hijabi wey daqaqan!

please you're kidding me. You're kidding me. She's in LONDON? Every time I see that channel in passing, there's a sheikh on or her with her goth lipstick and dead shimbiro look.

Faheema.   

lool@dead shibiro look.

Is this same one as the one with the callers and their never ending Salaan? they make me laugh :D

Chimera   

Which team are you guys playing for?, I'm a male and i find her HOT, and would completely understand a brother falling in love with that gem, she has the magic eyes.

I dunno; can't view the link. I feel bad talking about her like that but she does need a make over if it's her the dashed person is talking about. All I see is her flicking her eyes about, must be the feathers from the shimbir and some disemodied voice sending greetings to his long lost ayeeyo's neighbour's pillow. Mooji.

NGONGE   

There you go Sheh (and before anyone complains about putting women's photos on here, it is from their site). :D

Tvuniversal-salaamaha362010600-780.jpg

salaamaha_0.jpg

Malika   

Okay,what was that on her head?..Is that a wig?

She is cute though..perhaps,just tone down on the dark lipstick and a nicer hairdo/ hijab..otherwise she is just cute..