Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Rahma - Univ Tv

Aaliyyah   

Lol Blessed I know it is shocking sad ehh...

kan laakin waxan u maleenaya reer somaliyeed bu iskala daganyahay u wouldnt think he is american dhageeso suu u hadlayo..fiican walahi yaaah marku his cellphone ku hadlayo lool....wax waa laga baranaya waa caadi icon_razz.gif

salaam

nuune   

^ Blessed, is always good to have oodkac in the house smile.gif I love the oodkac togetehr with canjeero, best taste ever.

AZIZA, not many people aware of the correct word of Oodkac, the most ancient name for oodkac is Collab, you can say muqmad or luqmad, oodkac etc,

lool@from american speakin somali :D

Blessed   

Nuune, That's what my hooyo says, so marwalba ay UAE timaado taangi bay guriga ii dhigtaa. Bless her. I love it with laxoox, foul and bariis cad..

Juxa.. weli waan isla debate garaynayaa, reer UK way yara damsanyihiin, saw maaha? Hargaisa ii yeedhaysaa. But list-ka haadnu dheerayn waad soo diri kartaa. Insha Allah. smile.gif I can't afford Hargaisa. :D

Don't worry Aaliyah.. Anba Martin Orwin aan a few phrases ka bartay.

Juxa   

at least you managed to short list the destination, anigu i cant pick where i want to go as such all debates of holiday waa on hold until further notice, i wont mind dubai but too hot, other places too far

hargeysa iyada flightkii boodboodayay baa lagu nacay ee iga daa

Aaliyyah   

Don't worry Aaliyah.. Anba Martin Orwin aan a few phrases ka bartay

Thanks for making me feel better icon_razz.gif

mashallah Martin Orwin..utubed him. His somali is off the hook.

I like the way he said alhmadulilah in one of his phrases...miyuu so muslimay? mise?

AZIZA, not many people aware of the correct word of Oodkac, the most ancient name for oodkac is Collab, you can say muqmad or luqmad, oodkac etc,

lol@ Collab..never heard of that. But, yeah maalinkasta waxbaad baran..adigana somali tariikhteyda iyo waxay waxkasta dhahaan cida ku bartay meel igu tilmaam? smile.gif

salaam

Blessed   

Juxa, I want to go everywhere but UK but I can't live without my dose of family and friends. I'm thinking of a short trip to Italy while I'm there. African Express is pretty good.

Aaliyah,

He's very good. Not sure about his Islam though. I know a lot of gaalo who say Alhamdulilah, Insha Allah and Masha Allah.

Ibtisam   

I saw her on friday :eek: she had an interesting outfit, I kept looking at her till a friend told me who she was! I moved to speak to her but I lost her in the crowed. :(

Juxa   

oo maxaad dhihi laheyd? lady your outfit is interesting which in somali translated, you look cr!!!p

seriously ibti, at my age i cant get into fights marka stay away from interesting folks

Chimera   

Chimera;325384 wrote:
Ever watched her program(where people request a song) with the volume down
icon10.gif
. Very provocative eyes.

tumblr_m8tqpasjQK1rrifv1o2_500.gif

Laughing at my younger self.