Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Rahma - Univ Tv

Blessed   

LOL. Ng, I cringe at the sight of butterfly clips. Waxaa ugu daran when they dye their hair blond and style it into a mountain with a khafiif shailah. Whhhhy?

Ala! I need an eye check up ASAP! That woman is wearing hijab or khamaar? I thought that was her hair or a wig? Even if it is Khamaar(and I need glasses) why top it like an ice cream cone? Sida kale she is beautiful and I would like to give her some make up tips!

Abaayo if you happen to read SOL, try nude lipstick or Mac or Bobby Brown lip stain.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by Azizah:

as long as a guy doesnt say naa to you its good..ladies have every right to call one another naya iyo naa..didn't they teach you that at the reer waqooyi classes you been taking
icon_razz.gif

And Azizah takes it there- where all Somali debates go.
I have left some time between this comment and responding again so I could re-read it but no I can't get past how offensive this is to my 'reer waqooyi' self. You understand well what you've touched upon here.

Polanyi   

Apparently K'naan used to post on Snet when he wasn't famous. Now, apparently we have another celebrity allegedly posting on SOL. So, what's her alleged username? I want to get her autograph through the pm system.

Cawaale   

Karl, I think he wrote on here too!. i am sure i can dig it up. i mean there was a thread where they promoted one of his clubbing parties sin Minneapolis, and they were like k'nan aka K-something and mizzy something will be there ya'll don't miss it(where is rudy when you need him). :D

Originally posted by Azizah:

My bad if you took my words to heart.

Kaftan buu aha...

salaam

heh. My ears heard the sound of tribal drums. Didn't know you played them.

3589777539_aeee21929c.jpg

Aaliyyah   

^tribal drums??? what are you talking about??? you totally lost me...

All I was implying was that the word "naa" can be used in a playful way without coming across as disrespectful.

Laakin shekadii meelkale baad u rogtay and im not even sure what your intentions are....but hey lets not drag it. I already apologised if you misunderstood me so that is that..

salaam

Juxa   

gabadhan maad kaleexataaan gabdhihinna wada qaraabka ah!! oo aan aqoon micnaha erayga ARTIST.

she got to dress differently to catch the eyez of umad wada qalifsan nooh

it is obvious she has an army of fans :D

now my dream of getting my own cookery programme is in ruins, i wont want CH applying nude lip gloss or sheh teaching me proper hijab or lord and behold ibti giving me a lecture with a budh.

i just wanted to cook like nigella :(

Blessed   

Nigella is so sexy. You wouldn't need a makeover trust me.. but sida Nigella marna adiga, marna contada lagu drool garayn lahaa. LOL.

Juxa   

blessed it is obvious what she is doing tho, nothing natural about the woman! i mean iyadaaba dhadhamis kudhameysa whatever she is cooking so basically we watch her eat