Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Don't Marry Career Women!! An Interesting Article

KKKK@Indho tiraaya. Naa heedhe maandhey,Let me tell you 2thngs:

1.Any woman who screws for favors is a shakshuuko.

2. Any person who does something so that another person can look @them differently is a showiste.

Beenteey miyaa? People of SOL, its just that i speak plainly and quit frankly bluntly.

But in all seriousness folks I think this actually speaks a whole lot for about whats wrong @ the job markets.Most men really dont think a woman is capable of achieving anything major without the assistance of some man in some way or another. Its an insult to both the MAN worker & the more so to the female worker.When will men respect a woman for her brains rather than her looks? smile.gif

Originally posted by Khalaf:

That means ur 27?
:D
Look walaalshiis a woman should get marriered early why? Cause yall have an expiration date! No hard feelings but its the reality. U may have lots of choices now keep saying uff to every brother….then bam u are in your 30s…still no man…and u will become a charity case…take any dude that wants u!

May God have clemency on any woman who shares a life with you!

Originally posted by Pierre-Faarax:

When will men respect a woman for her brains rather than her looks?
smile.gif

Why should they ever? It's the price they have to pay for Eve's original sin. Poor souls are doomed to male subservience. I'm sorry but they garner no sympathy from me.

Bishaaro’s tol-beelay is not meant to invoke anyone’s knighthood . She isn’t performing for flamboyance sake either; hers is a form of gentility! Haku daalina, bishaaro is a class of her own and so as Xoogsade! When left with their own devices, things would just workout fine :D . Aniga I weydiiya gabadha awoowaan u ahay asna adeer! :D

Maxaa soo haray; how young is young? Asks Rahiima. And do I just mean in the traditional daylo in our Somali culture’s sense---Bishaaro wants to know! I say any age before 32 and after 20 [range] is the ideal age to wed! If you are at your 35th year, you’ve reached a milestone and you need to hasten your search :D , I say. In other words If you marry before 30 you are marrying young. As for the stats not applying to Somalis, as Rahima asserts, I would think otherwise. In fact I think it does. It’s the nature of the career world, good Rahima, and not necessarily women’s fault, to postpone childbearing. The rational is clear: families interfere and some times abort promising career opportunities for women so its better to delay making families before realizing reliable financial security. It’s a worldly goal. I had some of my own. But it’s elusive at times, and comes at the expense of ones stability and happiness---especially for women.

I must agree with Bishaaro though inaan rag jirin. Raggii aniga iyo xooga yar baa ka haray :D . The rest are talaf; waa wada ul, ul laqaadana ma leh, as the Somali puzzle goes! Smart and good-looking girls are ready for some gallants to show up and snatch them for good! Caku baadi nimaan lahayn bay ag joogtaa :D !

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Caku baadi nimaan lahayn bay ag joogtaa
:D
!

Wallee ninkii - Xoogsada - ahaa waad xujaysay... Ninkiaa Farax-Pierre ahaana waxba oolama aadan harin... War ninkan Xiin ah shiddo badanaa...mise waa nin Garaad Wiil-Waal la wadaaga dhiig? :D

Cheers

I was going to say something but I forgot: Tyjwania's avator stopped me in my tracks (or rather my fingers on the keyboard). I'm sorry, the truth hurts: But it's the ugliest pic of JJ and such a horrible avator. It harasses my eyes.

It had to be told (those pple with the big grins were laughing at u).

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Look walaalshiis a woman should get marriered early why? Cause yall have an expiration date! No hard feelings but its the reality. U may have lots of choices now keep saying uff to every brother….then bam u are in your 30s…still no man…and u will become a charity case…take any dude that wants u!

U remind me of my cousin I dont know if u got her beauty, but damn this girl is so beautiful, talented, incredibly smart, professional job, good heart but every brother she says uff to…even tho she wants marriage. Calaf she says she doesnt c the one!….maybe but get moving time is ticking!

Naden, that is the ugliest dude :eek: ….monkey looking dude.U like dark skin and big muscles? How about light skin..tall and skinny?

U are joking….women specially our women don’t like younger men they want a man to tell them what to do and take control I c it walaalhi….would a 26 yr old Somali woman be with 19 or 20 yr old brother? NO! They c u as little kid!!!

This here is a case of you can take the brain out of the faarax, but you can't take the faarax out of the brain. Khalaf, your outlook is expectedly narrow.

Bishy, that's a fab age. You should enjoy the fruits of your labour. All too soon you'll be giving up everything good to bear ugly children for a self-deluding man. Just as nature dictates. :D

^^^Exactly my sentiment, I though it was only me who is getting excited.

Talking of excitement, I think not only people in here are familiar and confident with one another but also the words behind the screen sound very serious. Huh?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

May God have clemency on any woman who shares a life with you!

I agree with u man…..may Allah have mercy on the woman that ends up with me! She will be in big trouble u get me….unleash a beast on her and its charity. Allahu Akbar! I will make much halal charity inshallah. :D:D

Ahura , first insecure now “expectably†narrow minded :confused: ….u got anything good to say about me :mad:

its the reality my sister …..woman at older age have less options….in somali culture particular. A brother can be 40 shit 60 can pick among many young woman….but does a 30 yr or 40 yr old woman have the same options….NO. Thus it is best to marry early in ur 20s….woman keep saying calaf….he will come to my door…..break down doors if u have to and get moving time is ticking everytime ur egg breaks thats a potential fetus I learned that in 8th grade health class!…..u wont find the “one†if you dont search it.

As I told my cousin Ill tell yall: Get Going already….late 20s is old

Lake   

You wont find your "dream girl" in this western world lol..because this generation is all about "equality" and always have an agenda... .... Who the hell wants an career women...they nag, they complain, they think everything revolves around them, they are most likely to get overweight, they are femisints, they are "independent", they need constant attention.... no wonder divorce rate is so high......

FOREIGN WOMEN ALL THE WAY

Nehanda   

I am aghast about the gibberish sprouted about career women by SOL male members who envisage themselves as educated individuals. Where do you deduce that career women are less worthy partners than stay home, cook and clean all day wives!

Surely, spouses should be compatible thus one should seek a mate with similar goals and ambitions, a woman who is not afraid to voice her opinions, who can hold an intelligent conversation. Otherwise what a bore the relationship would be!

A piece of advice lads, juggling a happy household and a successful career is not mutually exclusive as long as there is equal sharing between the spouses.

Somali men should be proud to see their women striving for the best in life; you should support us just like we have been doing for centuries rather than debasing us at every opportunity.

Khalaf, be afraid brother for it’s no longer unheard of a woman in her sixty to date or marry one half her age. I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the term toyboy, for you could become one! icon_razz.gif

me   

hehehehh@Tone,

How about a wivey from MIYI. Kidnap her while she is herding the sheep. thats how they did it in teh old days and you know there is nothing better then the old days smile.gif

Anyhow this discussion is pointless. If the females had a choice the majority of them would choose a happy marriage over a career.

Ask any educated Somali female or the ones that are still studying. The reason why they want a career is because they want to be 'independant'. They want to be in control of their own destiny and this is because they have seen many Somali woman that choose to be a housewife and got divorced after 3 years with 3 kids. They do not want to be in that situation.

So my fellow geeljires, first Somali men should provide a happy home then maybe these Caraweelos would stay at home.

Few questions for the Caraweelo's

- After you get married will you stop working?

- If you have kids will you stop working?

- If your partner can provide for your family would you rather stay at home or working?