Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Don't Marry Career Women!! An Interesting Article

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^Come on man! No woman is out of reach….all it takes is patience…….they play hard to get….but with right kind of skills u can break um down! :cool:

Khalaf, I meant the job our girl here was bragging about. I wouldn't advise any man to sweat that much for a woman or learn patience he doesn't have to deal with their shenanigans. These days, you can line them up and choose the best out of them without raising a finger :D:D

Tyjwania

I understand why you want to keep your profession private in a public forum like this, however, that deepens the mystery for me, it is not clear how your job draws jealousy out of men.

besides, while you are an independent woman who relies solely on herself for a lot of things, a woman resolute with a free spirit, you can never find a sabstitute for what a man can offer you so that you feel utterly complete and in place.

Nephissa   

^ I'm working my butt off now so I don't have to for the next 20 years. Screwing with the boss won't certainly get me where I want to be in life, but my hard work and dedication will. Poor, poor man! You are missing out on some mighty fine women with that kind of thinking.

Rudy: Say that again please?

well..what i meant was that that moi loves a lady who can earn her hard $ and put money on the table...! thats my dream come true!!

on the other hand! i hate to see her waste all her money in lab trying to have lil ones!u dig!!!!!!

so: i was just saying dont forget yourself in the office and let the clock tick! otherwise.. that might just drain u out dolla wise!! holla...

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro, Noo!!! you got me wrong dear, I didn't mean screwing with the boss will get you somewhere. I was downplaying your brain power and workwomanship(see, I invented a whole new word for ya). Nothing like how you took it came to my mind when I was writing. Now I have to go back and delete that part :D

Besides, I have all the confidence in the world that I will never miss a great woman who was meant for me. Beyond my humanly efforts, beyond the attraction, rejection or acceptance, beyond everything, there is "preordination", and I will be pretty much content with the woman who ends up with me as a soul-mate. She will be my best everything even she isn't that great in the eyes of others.

Tyjwania, you don't have to dummy yourself down just don't make him feel emasculated.

As for the article, society ought to stop punishing women for actualizing their god-given talent. There is 2 much unfairness and discrimination these women have to contend with in the workforce already from not making as much as their male-counterparts do for holding the same positions and doing the same jobs to facing glass-ceilings that prevent them from deserved vertical career mobility. And now to bring the battle to their private lives, damn! where is the mercy? It's a cruel world indeed.

Castro   

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^ I'm working my butt off now so I don't have to for the next 20 years. Screwing with the boss won't certainly get me where I want to be in life

That's what I said 20 years ago. I should've just screwed the bloody boss then (and there). If only I knew then what I know now. :(

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Bishaaro, Noo!!! you got me wrong dear, I didn't mean screwing with the boss will get you somewhere. I was downplaying your brain power and workwomanship(see, I invented a whole new word for ya). Nothing like how you took it came to my mind when I was writing. Now I have to go back and delete that part
:D

No, I did not get you wrong, I took that at face value and you shouldn't have deleted it. I can't help though, but question your assertion, as it was somewhat offensive to me; especially, when in your own words, to quote the deleted part, said something along the lines: " I can see how you can become a VP, we all know how pretty girls easily rise up the career ladder!" Saaxiib tell me what that meant, if it didn't mean sleep your way up to success? I may be comprehending too less, but help me out here, how did I get it wrong? It would've been a whole lot better world, if we could all dash off insults freely to only come back with a *grin* and said, "it wasn't meant to be so."

And No sir, can't allow you downplay my mental abilities, and self respect like that for your own entertainment. I'A with the help of God, you'll soon see women for what they're worth beyond being lined up, barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro, I would favour a woman if she applied for a job with another male applicant and they both hold the same qualifications and degrees. I know fairness and equality should be the order of the day, but that is what I would do, hire the lady if I have only one slot open and I am faced with two applicants male and a female. In doing that, the last thing I would have in mind is to eventually sleep with that woman. I tend to think the same goes on in work-places and sometimes women are favoured for a lot reasons be they sinister reasons or plain interest in meeting the quota.

I told you, I didn't mean you would sleep your way up, don't insist on it, but if you do, my apologies again.

As for my views about women, what is wrong with them? Just because I don't like to give up qualities intrinsic to me doesn't mean I look down on women. Or I defend myself when some woman insinuates I am a loser because I posted an article adn tell her that I won't break a limb for missing out a career woman. I am honestly surprised you view me as this chauvinist head honco while I never was told I was anything close to that. But then each person has unique ways of looking at everything and you are entitled to yours dear.

Lastly, since you view my replies to you as an opportunity for me to have fun at your expense, I will remove the raison d'être i.e. the replies to you. Can't continue offending you sis can I?

Castro   

hire the lady if I have only one slot open and I am faced with two applicants male and a female. In doing that, the
last thing I would have in mind is to eventually sleep with that woman

Liar, liar, pants on fire. It would be the only thing on your mind. Bwahahahahaha.

Nephissa   

^ Atheer, you're starting to smell like an ole' goat. What did you shower with today?

As for my views about women, what is wrong with them? Just because I don't like to give up qualities intrinsic to me doesn't mean I look down on women. Or I defend myself when some woman insinuates I am a loser because I posted an article adn tell her that I won't break a limb for missing out a career woman. I am honestly surprised you view me as this chauvinist head honco while I never was told I was anything close to that. But then each person has unique ways of looking at everything and you are entitled to yours dear.

When did I call you a loser? I used the word one time, and one time only in my first post: "I bruise some loser/guy's ego." Unless you identify yourself with the loser or the guy, I don't see how you felt the need to defend yourself! Sore spots make people scream in anger Walaahi. And just so you know I'm not making you out to be something you're not. Although I've been here long enough to form an accurate picture of peoples' characters, I'm not one to yell out chauvinist when I see one, your opinion of women are out there in the forum saaxiib, where the entire world can read them without me pointing them out.

Lastly, since you view my replies to you as an opportunity for me to have fun at your expense, I will remove the raison d'être i.e. the replies to you. Can't continue offending you sis can I?

Good idea! I'm growing somewhat disenchanted with the repetitious demeaning BS anyway, so you'll be glad when I don't respond too.

Buh-Bye. smile.gif

Khalaf   

Khalaf, I meant the job our girl here was bragging about. I wouldn't advise any man to sweat that much for a woman or learn patience he doesn't have to deal with their shenanigans. These days, you can line them up and choose the best out of them without raising a finger
:D:D

[/QB]

I hear ya man..…but I never liked easy woman…the stronger, the more stubborn the more of a challenge, I likes. An example here: Tyjwania :D

I can see ur in trouble here...good luck sxb. Send the girl some flowers and um sorry note. No wait….how about some tools to do her plumbing work. :D

Xoogsade   

LOL@Castro, well saxib, The same reason I would pick up a somali woman waiting for the bus or metro and take her to the far corners of the town without asking for her name is the same reason I would hire a woman over a man just because I think I should give her the priority if she is as qualified as the man applying with her. Besides, Tell me you haven't given up your seat on a train for a woman young or not, stopped your car on the highway to change a tire for a woman or went out of your way to fight another man on behalf of a woman you didn't even know? :D

Bishaaro.

I said "some woman" and not "you". I was referring to TenaciousSoul*'s first post in the second page. Anyway, I don't like the idea that I have to change whoever I am just because I am gonna lose a big opportunity for scoring a point with a woman who wouldn't take me for what/who I am. That is just very demeaning and being a real loser. I have no problem with your accurate perception of me but only out of curiousity that I wanted you to list characteristics of a chauvinist so I can see where I fit in. I am certain I can win hands down if you listed what ticked you off. Is it how I carry myself around? my replies? What is it?

We can all agree that a man who behaves according to how others(women) want him to behave while there is nothing wrong with him is a wimp.

Khalaf.

lol@her plumping, she is too upset to accept any gifts from me be they flowers and real tools for her work at the moment. It is best to let ladies fume. They usually come around on their own.