Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Don't Marry Career Women!! An Interesting Article

Castro   

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Atheer
, you're starting to smell like an ole' goat.

Though I occasionally smell like an ole goat, this time, it's actually this "discussion" that you're smelling atheer. LOL.

Xoogsade confessed,

LOL@Castro, well saxib, The same reason I would pick up a somali woman waiting for the bus or metro and take her to the far corners of the town

Kidnapping is a felony atheer. Don't be admitting that stuff online. Bwahahahaha.

I'm agog actually. The girl only mentioned having an enviable job and BAM WHAM BAC DHAC...waad xag-xagateen miskiinada.

What sort of reaction would her salary garner? :D

Xoogsade   

Valenteenah, It is more like "good for Bishaaro" really rather than envy her for her job or for the high income she earns. I questioned the part where somali men would take an issue with that work of hers and she has to keep quite about it to avoid offending them or making them feel insecure in real life. Some men prefer women who earn lower than they do while other men do not share the same views or care if a woman earns millions of dollars. The latter group know no amount of money can be a substitute for their manhood. It is that simple.

Anyway, my interest in her work was to know if the job is far out of reach for men for them to be that envy and feel impotent. It would be interesting to find out.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Some men prefer women who earn lower than they do while other men do not share the same views or care if a woman earns millions of dollars. The latter group know no amount of money can be a substitute for their manhood.

Urm...so, which group do you identify with? :D

Xoogsade   

Val, I would like to say with the latter group but wouldn't mind being a gold-digger myself and getting on with a highly paid woman.

Nephissa   

^L0000L. Ouch! ka daa! :D

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I'm agog actually. The girl only mentioned having an enviable job and
BAM WHAM BAC DHAC
...waad xag-xagateen miskiinada.

What sort of reaction would her salary garner?
:D

^ Was wondering about that too, maybe I should show 'em my money and chest... tell 'em about my house, boats, and toys. :D

Naden   

^ Don't forget to mention the 20 year old fine, young thing (a suspicious look-alike of Djimon Honsou ) who grins happily as he mows the lawn, puts up the curtains, and gets Haagen Dazs ice cream at 2 in the morning, massaging your feet as you wolf it down.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum.

well, i dont see anything wrong with being a career woman. Just like every housewives arent the same , same goes for career woman. you can not setereotype that all career women, cant be married because they are too hard headed , and bascally are too indepedent for a farah to handle. from my point of view, i wouldnt mind working when i first get married, ofcourse when i get kids, it is better if i raise them till they reach school age. Believe it or not, you might think there is day cares out there to raise our kids. i am talking about personal experience, i use to work at a daycare and i swear to god's name most of the staff didnt give a f*** about the kids :mad: , they are getting paid for it either way so why bother. so think twice before u dump yr child at a daycare. However, i do have a problem when a farah has older kids, and still demands his wife to be a housewife? certainly, this farah has some issues :rolleyes: . Anyways, my advice is marry some one that u can deal with, if you wanna be a career woman, then marry a farah that wont mind if u work outside yr home.

wa salaamu alaikum

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Amelia:

^Did you just change gears quickly
X
? Come on.. stand by your argument Mr-Can-Have-Any-Woman-Without-Raising-A-Finger
:D

It takes an indomitable confidence and a proven/provable record to assert such on my part. Iskamaan hadlin aniga if that is what you thought Amelia :D I stand by my stance, no money is a substitute for my worth as a man so I shouldn't be troubled by how much money a woman makes.

Naden.

Ice cream?? And a twenty year old massaging feet? And I thought there was more meaning to a pleasant life than a fudge. Interesting! But wait, what is the significance of the age 20? by "twenty" year old do you mean older guys can't meet the requirements for a fun-filled life? ;)

Naden   

^ Nah, will have to pass on the older men thing, the only thing that makes them grin is the TV remote and maybe an afternoon nap :D . A 20 year old can be trained to grin at the right things.

Xoogsade   

lol, Naden, so the attraction is the programming opportunities of the young and their malleable mind which can be tailored to suit the particular needs?? that is wicked.. Didn't know women were into that.. On a serious note, I always thought women would prefer stoic men to which they can anchor themsleves in their chaotic emotion rather than stick to one who himself needs to be coached and a wussy little man? :D