Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^What if the kid asks how the baby get there in the first place?

Kimiya...Tell the kid it is toy only big boys and sometimes big girls could only play with.

-Lily-   

LoL@toys for big girls and boys. The idea of a toy only serves to intrigue kids more.

Kamiya, this reminds me of a story about one liberal aunt I know whose very inquisitive and intelligent 5 year old daughter (now 10) found out in kindergarten that boys and girls had different gentiles and then when she got home asked to see what guys had, and the mother said to the dad ‘tus nooh!’ to which he walked out of the house in protest lol. Tell him it’s private & not for public display or use the book like suggested. At least when they are older they’ll connect A to B and will be informed.

And if he asks how the baby got there, thats a complicated story for another day, when he is older...

Im off home now.

Paragon   

^How about big boys and girls accidentally fall on top of each other and something clicks. So after 3 months the tummy starts to swell :D .

Blessed   

OMG! Yous lot are mad!

I've once read about this mother who after being asked this question went into a long awkward talk about when a man and a woman love each other.....wax kasta. When she finished her confused child said...'No, the red hospital or the gray one by school?' :D

roobleh   

It realy makes sense calling it the "red hospital." That is were you need to visit when you are feeling sick from either cold or the flu. And boom, you feel good the next day. But, if you're a frequent visitor, your immune system stays alert all the time.

That's why having a wife is handy, unlike the girlfriend who wont allow it when sick.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^How about big boys and girls accidentally fall on top of each other and something clicks.

Clicks aa...Yaa tooganasaa Macbuudkay.Put down the revolver my good man.

Paragon, It is children not big girls and boys that cause accidents, laakin accidents in a dark room do cause children!

NGONGE   

Have you noticed that Serenity, Val, Sheh and many other girls seem to be boycotting the forum. It all started the minute AUB disappeared. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^

For a guy you sure gossip a lot!, :D Watch this rumor spread like wildfires, soon AUB will be back under a different dirac.

Edit:

Girls I think he is trying to say he missed you guys or Maybe Please come back!

Too busy or too sick or a horrible combination.

Sick at home today and want chicken soup except the cupboard and fridge are bare. Where's that genie when you need him?

NGONGE   

^^ He's not coming back. Get used to it, and get better soon. :D

ps

Are you going to that Somaliland thing in Ally Pally on Saturday? Wanna be my date? ;)

^Which saturday is that? Tomorrow or the next?

I'm going on a mini break from next thursday. smile.gif

This one is on the company. We are all heading to a "secret" location for 4 days. Excited as hell!

p.s. North, I just want you to know, I have my own mini office area now.

p.p.s I changed jobs and I've been rushed off my feet, so havent had the chance to chill online.

And yes, I miss you too Ngonge

^the last thing the genie did for me was make a certain something disappear. I'll forgive him his absence, got myself some chicken and soup paraphernalia. The kitchen smells divine.

Haven't heard of the AP event. Not my scene. Go alone and pick up a fervent Somalilander to throb at your elbow. smile.gif