Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I'm so frigging mad. I can accept anything but the theft of my bananas...damn those thieving ba$tards! :mad: :mad:

To separate a Somali from his/her banana is an absolute cardinal sin :D

^^ Did I ask you for your opinion? :mad:

Lily/Ibti

I don't think it's just the one person, I think there must be at least three of them.

I don't mind sharing my food, really I don't, but I like to know what's been taken so I can replace it. It sucks when you come to work without any cash, only to find someone's eaten the lunch you were counting on. Bugger.

The Point,

Exactly. They know how much I like my bananas. They know I have one with everything I eat, including sandwiches. And still they steal them! The cruelty. :(

ElPunto   

^Just have a collection jar next to your food and list a minimum 'donation'. When you've gained a reputation as the office canteen - it's hard to break it.

Well, here is my opinon on how to save your food. Before putting it in the fridge make sure to go where everyone sees you and start licking your food. Better yet, cough on it. Iskaa your food, I bet no one would come near the fridge. :D

^LoL @ you two. Please. I don't want to foster a reputation for being anal retentive.

LoL @ 'donation'. The Point, the jar scheme is in operation for milk and biscuits already. The whole team is supposed to contribute and buy them in turns, but I'm the only one who diligently re-stocks them, simply because I can't live without my tea and biscuits and they know it.

Come to think of it, you're probably right. I have developed a rep as the office canteen. Gee, just because I like having all my little comforts and favourites around, doesn't mean they should take advantage of me.

STOIC   

Right about now I am cursing on this godamn pollen.The sneezing and the wheezing is attracting attention of people who are sitting next to me.The running nose and the itching sensation on my eyes is making everything completely uninviting.Its about damn time I take some medication!Scream.......Arghhhhhhh!!!! :mad:

STOIC   

^^ Too bad I don't have one in the house.Will see if I can get hold of one on my way home at the Somali Hallal store.I am feeling weird all over

^that's only cause u're a weirdo. smile.gif I don't know how u cope, u itchy people. I got an inexplicable rash reecently and nearly lost my mind! I drew blood I scratched so hard.

Val, waa lagu bartey.

60 pages of pure and utter...delight icon_razz.gif

As for Val's great predicament, beri horaan kugu yidhi, grow a backbone and ask! Then give them a good verbal trashing, instead of whining about it or worse, going without.

^Thats how things are done!

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

60 pages of pure and utter...
delight
icon_razz.gif

As for
Val's great predicament, beri horaan kugu yidhi, grow a backbone and ask! Then give them a good verbal trashing, instead of whining about it or worse, going without.

^
Thats how things are done!

Qofka dadka isku dira janada ma galo! :cool: