Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

You sound just like my sister. She has 2 years left of her degree and I told her to start looking now. I suggested that iney gacan-seyridda badan joojiso. You'd think after 4yrs of hard work and no play, she would take a break..but oh no, not her.

-Lily-   

Xanthus stop raining DD’s parade. Don’t worry DD, those who resist the most are the first ones to fall smile.gif

p.s. dont you ppl have to work?

Ms DD   

Lily

That is my impression too :D

About work..It is getting boring and not very challenging. We are expected to merge with another and perhaps win couple of contracts and I am truly hoping that this would once again wet my apetite and stimulate my mind. Otherwise I will open a cornershop somewhere :D

Ok, since you all want to give advice, I do have a dilemma. Farax just doesnt do as he is told. He really has a mind of his own. How do I get him to listen and do as he is told?

Ibtisam   

^^loool^ I would like to see how ms D &D answers this one! loool

Serenity, find his weakness and exploit it :D

Malika   

"^^seriously MS D&D take a rest sis, I'm sure the girls will do just fine, in fact i can see sister AAliyah and Munira with kids already, they sound like they will make What you term as "good wife’s"

Loool, Xanthus, I did sis,until the fog cleared,saw the light, now its a matter of business only...just trading,what he got to offer, I offer the same in value. smile.gif

Ms DD   

^^ lool muniira. I didnt know you were married before. But this is exactly what I mean. Trading is what I have done when I got married. It was cold hearted business decision. Love didnt come into it at all. With such clarity, (of course with Allah's help), you cant go wrong. Also training them from the word go is essential.

So Serenity sis, make him think it was his ideas all along smile.gif . Niman wax xoog kuma laha lol

Ms DD   

darn it.. I cant help it but talk of the M word..it si hard especially when Xanthus forbade me to speak of it!