Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

So you start at 7am and finish 5 or 6pm? There was I thinking that people go to UAE for the lazy lifestyle :D .

N.O.R.F   

^^Those days are over. Dubai is not Doha or Abu Dhabi even. You have to work the same hours as you would in London unless your a national where work is merely an *option*.

Oman was better. I would got in at 9am, read the papers, surf, punch a few things into excel, write a letter/fax, send it then go home by 2.30pm and sleep.

I dont mind the tax/national insurance/council tax free EXPAT salary though :Dicon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

I am not as prolific as you three ;)

Once upon a time, I too used to be. Now I'm trying to follow in your footsteps but can't keep up :(

Ms DD   

Indeed you can since you guys are married and can offer valuable advice. Ladies oo madax adag (start with sweet Xanthus -saying this with love) are in abundunace.

Just doing my but to reduce divorces (or would-be divorces) in our community.

NGONGE   

^^^

Did you hear the story about the Lion’s wedding? smile.gif

Waxa la yedhi:

A long time ago in a forest far away, the lion's son got married and had a huge wedding banquet. Lions came from far and wide to attend this great wedding.

On the night itself, and as the party was hotting up and the lions were singing arooskeena, aameen, they heard a tiny, squeaky voice joining in with the singing!

They stopped the music and singing and tried to locate the source of this sound. To their shock, they saw a small well-dressed mouse with its eyes closed, still jumping around and clapping its hands and singing the same song!

The proud groom poked the mouse with its paw and roared at it: what are you doing here you wretched creature? This party is for lions only.

The mouse opened its eyes, gave him a condescending grin and said: so what? Before I got married, I used to be a lion too! :D

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

I would advise the usual. Know your rights and responsibilities and your spouse's right and responsibilities in Islam before you tie the not. After that things should be very clear.

I dont think our SOL sisters iney madax adagyihiin. When the time comes they will know and act accordingly.

Ms DD   

Ngone seems a goner. He could do with an advice or two.

Poor bloke :D

The picture I have in mind of Ngonge is getting weirder.

Ibtisam   

^^Really, lol, they always look the saddest i thought, (with the few exception of those who are sitting there thinking, i'm glade i don't have to go through that again, there are only so many times i can make a full out of myself! :D )

^^seriously MS D&D take a rest sis, I'm sure the girls will do just fine, in fact i can see sister AAliyah and Munira with kids already, they sound like they will make What you term as "good wife’s" :D

lool Ngonge, good advise smile.gif

North, This sister has taken it upon herself to be the speakers of all husband complains, she even tried get these poor girls in to internet dating in her efforts :D Ms D, tell me who pays you smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ Advice is what got me there in the first place. :D

Now, I keep my advice to myself and watch the poor single people fall, trip and stumble.

ps

Did you never notice that the happiest people at weddings are those that are already married?

Ms DD   

^^ No one...yet :D

Aight..I wont speak of this subject again...unless I am asked..

Ngonge..How do you know.. I cry at weddings (crying happily I mean cos it reminds me of my wedding :D )