Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^No dear, why?

Valium has billion and one side effects, and it makes you very sleepy! so unless your day is nearly finished, don't go there.

It is strange you say that there are so many addicts working in hospitals and pharmacy's! Beats me how some one can be addicted to medications, (especially Pethidin) but I’ve seen so many, lol. Mad world! :rolleyes:

LooL

OK OK OK I wont go for the Valium sheesh! Can't a woman try it once in awhile. I guess I should go back to meditation ay. Tai chi and yoga here I come.

You suggested that you were a few hours ahead. The only nation a few hours ahead of Australia is New Zealand, or one of the many smaller Pacific Islands.

^^^ Cambaro your always snooping around lol. ^^^

Let me guess your favorite computer game was Where in the world is Carmon San Deigo, should I say where in the World is Xanthus.

Man im soooo bored never posted so much in one thread before. Whats gotten in to me.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool^ nope, once in a while because addiction, withdrawal symptoms, depression. Not to mention the other side effects.

Nomadique: I should have said almost a whole day behind. My bad, that is what happens when I try to multi task these days :rolleyes: I'm losing the art! :D I guess my new dirac that I made is confusing you honey! smile.gif She is the detective, so i know you will get there!

^ LOL. Yes it was one of my favourites.

Darn you Xalimo!. You've got me feeling all nostalgic now. That game was a source of much enjoyment and getting onto the hall of fame was one of my proudest moments as a ten year old.

roobleh   

1. Put on a rubber surgical glove with a hot dog then stick in one of the fingers. Put the hot dog in the liquid nitrogen and then, to the amazement

of your friends, smash your finger with a hammer.

2. Get a boiling water and pour some liquid nitrogen in it. Enjoy the hell of clouds shrouding the floor.

3. This is fun: Freeze a banana in liquid nitrogen and use it as a tool such as to hammer a nail.

Elysian   

Mj bad Cas I knew there was nitrogen in the tank, I just didn't think it was full. Now the skin is black :(

roobleh, advise... be careful. If you want special effects use dry ice, works just as good to make the clouds.

Oh, you could put dry ice into a small tube, close the lid and put in your friends pocket... make sure your friend doesn't have a weak heart!

I know... this is what geeks do at the lab to have fun :rolleyes:

roobleh   

Elysian, what do you do at the lab. I am guessing that you're not talking about a clinical lab. Because you do not usually find liquid nitrogen there unlike fertility laboratories. Is that were you work, a fertility lab?

Ibtisam   

^^^lool Miskeen^. lol.

Elysian you cannot be serious? That is how you think of it as modern version of midwifery?