Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Huh? Midwifes are midwifes, no?

They have all kinds of weird ppl nowerdays such as 'Birthing Partners' and 'Breathers' and all kinds of silly things that originated from celebrities.

Why Serenity? Change of career?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

What is a modern version of midwifery? :confused:

It is a drive through midwifery. You don't even have to get out of your car.

Yes, I've always been fascinated by the idea of watching something the size of a watermelon come out/tear through somewhere the size of two of my fingers at the most

No Lily, just curious.

Che, sounds like something I would go for - quick and easy.

Paragon   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Yes, I've always been fascinated by the idea of watching something the size of a watermelon come out/tear through somewhere the size of two of my fingers at the most

In short, a miracle.

Ms DD   

When I was 12, I helped a mom deliver her baby in a hospital where the doctor was away. It was scary and probably scarred for life.

Elysian   

There is no such thing as a modern midwife... although I like Che's idea with the drive through :D

It was a lame respons to rooblehs odd conclusion that if I handle liquid nitrogen I must be working on a fertility lab.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^ maad kaa assumtee like me, i wanted to see how far they would go with their assumptions! lol :D

Drive through was as creative as they got before you gave it away! interesting idea i must. I like it oddly enough! :D

Blessed   

How would you tell a five year old how a baby is borne? He knows that the baby was in mummys tummy before coming out...

-Lily-   

Kamiya, tell him the baby came out through the birthing canal, also known as vagina. And that they are sometimes born via C-section and come out of the lower abdomen.

I don't see why kids are told lies and things made so mysterious. It’s a fact of life.

Blessed   

^What if he asks to see? Lol. One advantage of C-section birth. I tell, ya.

I agree to a point but at five birthing canal or vagina are abstract concepts. LOL! You'd have to get into a alot of other things.

*I've asked because I thought it interesting that Serenity crossed out her comment.